Subject: "Imm/Religion thread" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60855
Show all folders

Dalayr (NOT Seeker)Tue 06-Oct-15 12:14 AM
Charter member

So, returning after quite a while and noticed that the Forum dedicated to religions and Imms is gone. It used to be a good way for getting clarity on religions and also remain updates with regards to Imm availability etc. I know there is the wizlist but I mean things like "gone for the next week" sort of update. Any particular reason that was removed? Is there any other way to get this info now? Also, doesn't every Imm have an email address (e.g. verathi@carrionfields.com)?

Thanks.
PS: Imps/Imms as usual doing an awesome job with the game, keep sucking me back in!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironTue 06-Oct-15 07:50 AM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60858, "RE: Imm/Religion thread"
In response to Reply #0

My understanding is that those forums got very little use and were ultimately pretty stale.

Since we got rid of them I've seen a handful of folks use Announcements or Gameplay to let players know they're going on vacation or whatever, and every immortal (who has a religion) does indeed have a @carrionfields.com email address.

I'll also apologize for the fact that our wizlist isn't 100% accurate right now. Despite being marked as active, Thror, Arvam, Daevryn and Enlilth are all very much dormant.

TorakTue 06-Oct-15 01:24 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60856, "I still want to know..."
In response to Reply #0

...why they can't get the wizlist out of the game. I understand it's not somehow tied to the website but copy it over....

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60855 Previous topic | Next topic