Subject: "nexus idea" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60626
Show all folders

IsildurFri 18-Sep-15 01:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60626, "nexus idea"

Rejigger the "balance" code so that the world is almost never balanced, even if the "unbalance" is very slight.

Basically reduce the amount of time where Nexus has no RP motivation to hunt anyone (except Battle, which is always the case).

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WastedWed 30-Sep-15 03:05 PM
Member since 21st Jun 2015
111 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60799, "RE: nexus idea"
In response to Reply #0

Agreed. I remember this really ruining my last Nexus experience.

KaguMaruThu 24-Sep-15 06:28 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#60747, "Having recently played nexus"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 24-Sep-15 06:29 PM

I do think the thresholds for balance are above what they should be with player numbers being what they are. There were times I'd see a lone representative of a given align facing 4-5 opponents without cabal powers and gauge balance would tell me they were fine and not to worry about it.

TJHuronThu 24-Sep-15 08:49 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#60751, "Yup"
In response to Reply #1

And then you get some tell asking how come we aren't hunting that certain faction or even worse if you are working with that faction.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #60626 Previous topic | Next topic