Subject: "Defenses" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59847
Show all folders

JhyrbianMon 29-Jun-15 04:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59847, "Defenses"

Is it possible to change defenses so you have a chance to learn on being hit instead of no chance at all on lower mobs? If a lower level mob is whooping your ass, you should be able to learn something. It's way too beneficial to stop and spam prac defenses as a lowbie since it becomes way harder to do once you level past a certain point. Thoughts? #### you jhyrb? Anyone?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Lower level mobs are far from no chance at all., KaguMaru, 29-Jun-15 05:44 PM, #2
Reply RE: Lower level mobs are far from no chance at all., Jhyrbian, 29-Jun-15 05:58 PM, #3
     Reply Nah, you can., Destuvius, 29-Jun-15 06:58 PM, #4
          Reply Update!, Destuvius, 30-Jun-15 10:08 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Update!, Jhyrbian, 30-Jun-15 11:21 AM, #6
Reply i asked this a long time ago., Dallevian, 29-Jun-15 05:06 PM, #1

KaguMaruMon 29-Jun-15 05:44 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59851, "Lower level mobs are far from no chance at all."
In response to Reply #0

Skill learn chances don't disappear the way experience does, despite everyone acting like they do.I've had tons of skill gains from little finger mobs. Admittedly not with defense spamming since if I do it, I do it at level 15, but yeah.

JhyrbianMon 29-Jun-15 05:58 PM
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59852, "RE: Lower level mobs are far from no chance at all."
In response to Reply #2

I'm pretty sure for defenses, it's no chance at all, you can do other skills still.

DestuviusMon 29-Jun-15 06:58 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59855, "Nah, you can."
In response to Reply #3

I wouldn't recommend it, but you can.

DestuviusTue 30-Jun-15 10:08 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#59882, "Update!"
In response to Reply #4

I was misinformed by another imm when I made the comment. Currently, you cannot try to improve defenses when mobs are too low of a level. Sorry for the confusion.

JhyrbianTue 30-Jun-15 11:21 AM
917 posts
#59886, "RE: Update!"
In response to Reply #5

Well, you can certainly try, you just won't get anywhere! Can we maybe discuss changing that? It doesn't even have to be normal improve rates, just on hits that actually hit you. Anything would be better than forcing us to grind it out as lowbies.

DallevianMon 29-Jun-15 05:06 PM
1639 posts
#59848, "i asked this a long time ago."
In response to Reply #0

pretty please

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59847 Previous topic | Next topic