Subject: "Help me out today on Twitch! Get the word about CF out!" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59084
Show all folders

TorakWed 13-May-15 06:29 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59084, "Help me out today on Twitch! Get the word about CF out!"
Edited on Tue 12-May-15 12:04 PM

Hey guys,

I'm doing my event today on Twitch with Stardock Games to celebrate their upcoming release of Galactic Civilizations 3. At 3pm EST, for 2 hours, I'll be streaming the game with their community manager and lead designer to talk about and show off the game. We're doing a giveaway for several free copy of the game too.

And on my channel is a huge button for CarrionFields with a link to my intro video

So tell your friends, show up, win a game - and I'll definitely get the word out about CF to at least a few hundred people! (I plan on having a shameless plug at the end of the 2 hour segment)

http://www.twitch.tv/slippingsand

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

TorakWed 13-May-15 12:25 PM
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59107, "I GET ANOTHER SHOT THIS SUNDAY"
In response to Reply #0

Looks like I get another shot with Stardock on Sunday. They had someone cancel. Same time 3pm EST... and damn, I will get the CF promotion this time.

JhyrbianTue 12-May-15 03:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59085, "RE: Help me out today on Twitch! Get the word about CF ..."
In response to Reply #0

You're probably CF's only hope at this point, good luck.

TorakWed 13-May-15 06:29 PM
1216 posts
#59086, "And of course, my power fluxuates at the end..."
In response to Reply #1

... I didn't get to do a CF shotout I had a total of about 800 across the 3 streams on my channel, and the link to the video is there and views went up so people actually clicked it.

I'm hoping to have another event next week, where I'll actually get to say it on stream with the big crowd. I'll also pimp it out when I do my normal streams.

LhydiaTue 12-May-15 03:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59087, "Thanks for your efforts. n/t"
In response to Reply #4

gr

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #59084 Previous topic | Next topic