Subject: "Shield of the Heavens bugged?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58976
Show all folders

Conjuring fiend (Anonymous)Thu 23-Apr-15 01:28 PM
Charter member
#58976, "Shield of the Heavens bugged?"

I have had 3 separate sources tell me now that the shield of the heavens edge all but ruined their conjurers for them. I keep hearing it is buggy and is more harm than help. Is there any way an imm can look at it and shed some light on weather or not there is some all around ickyness going on with the edge? I would hate to take such an expensive edge and have it end up hindering my character instead of helping.

Thank you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironThu 23-Apr-15 01:39 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58977, "RE: Shield of the Heavens bugged?"
In response to Reply #0

You haven't provided much context (it ruins them how?) but off the cuff I don't see any reason why Shield of the Heavens would ever negatively impact the conjurer or his/her servitors.

GaplemoThu 23-Apr-15 02:01 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58978, "RE: Shield of the Heavens bugged?"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 23-Apr-15 02:03 PM

I had bad experiences with it myself. Seemed a little inconsistent after I took it, failed the transplendants more and got weaker archons FWIW.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58976 Previous topic | Next topic