Subject: "Is there a bonus for going Thug full path?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58873
Show all folders

Some thief (Anonymous)Sun 29-Mar-15 10:20 PM
Charter member
#58873, "Is there a bonus for going Thug full path?"

There's nothing definitive on this subject anyplace and with the latest set of changes to edges, Devious (and point extras to play around with) is a pipe dream mostly, so this is very important to know: Is there a bonus to Thug skills if the thug is going full path? Earclap and friends are marginal at best by themselves, hence the ask.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironMon 30-Mar-15 03:22 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1497 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58876, "RE: Is there a bonus for going Thug full path?"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 30-Mar-15 03:24 PM

I believe the answer to your question is no. I can't think of any thief skills or other game mechanics that give a character an advantage purely for having studied the whole path. You get the benefit if having the skills, but it isn't as if a switch is flipped that instantly makes you better when you take that last thug skill.

As an side, there are dozens of characters with enough edge points to take DV, and specifically the average character level 42-51 could as well. Few characters are likely to be able to buy DV and a party bag full of other desirable edges, but I guess that's the point.

EDIT: typo.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58873 Previous topic | Next topic