Subject: "for Warpriest Training..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58084
Show all folders

VonzamirWed 21-Jan-15 07:50 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58084, "for Warpriest Training..."

what weight ranges constitute heavy and light? Do you get penalized for pieces which go outside those parameters, or just rewarded for pieces that do?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusWed 21-Jan-15 08:22 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58085, "RE: for Warpriest Training..."
In response to Reply #0

There was a recent addition so that you can use the look command at your armor to see its type. I would imagine that everything that shows up as "light armor" works good for light armor warpriests and basically everything else that is armor would fall into the heavy.

I also am not a coder so I could be very wrong on that front, but I would certainly think the above method would be a decent starting point if nothing else.

VonzamirWed 21-Jan-15 08:30 PM
Member since 07th Jun 2011
659 posts
#58086, "Thanks. Reminds me sometimes there are changes I like...."
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #58084 Previous topic | Next topic