Subject: "IDEA: Getting explore or observe points for killing big..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53820
Show all folders

AereglenTue 28-Jan-14 03:03 PM
Member since 23rd Apr 2011
476 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53820, "IDEA: Getting explore or observe points for killing big mobs."

Death_Claw from Dio's pointed this idea out and I think it's great. It would encourage people to level up and group together which would promote more character interaction. I'm sure that's the part of the goal you have in mind with this recent change of level requirements for obtaining explore and observe experience from areas.

Thoughts?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SarienTue 28-Jan-14 04:25 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2009
740 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53823, "My thoughts:"
In response to Reply #0

I mobdie frequently enough already, thank you

EskelianTue 28-Jan-14 04:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#53826, "RE: My thoughts:"
In response to Reply #1

Where I was going with that is that I see the 'explorer guy' as the guy who is out killing the drider for a spider axe at level 32 rather than the guy who is in Hamsah docks looking at NPCs.

Or the guy who is actually doing area explores for gear, not just blazing through them to look at all the keywords.

KaguMaruTue 28-Jan-14 06:14 PM
Member since 15th Sep 2012
805 posts
#53835, "That guys reward is having a spider axe at level 32, or..."
In response to Reply #2

He doesn't need edgepoints

EskelianTue 28-Jan-14 10:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
#53842, "Doesn't the same apply to everything?"
In response to Reply #3

What about the guy who kills 100 people? Conceptually edge points are meant to reward a playstyle and a well balanced character. Real explorers do this by, ultimately, using that knowledge to do PVE/get gear.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #53820 Previous topic | Next topic