Subject: "zurcon quest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #46769
Show all folders

copenhagenSun 12-Aug-12 04:04 PM
Member since 24th Jun 2012
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46769, "zurcon quest"

is this quest closed? i tryed with a char but the mob did not give me a quest.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lasentiaSun 12-Aug-12 05:53 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46770, "It is not closed"
In response to Reply #0

Not sure what type of char you tried to trigger it with (since I don't know if that quest has restrictions about what can trigger it), but it does work FWIW since I did it myself with a char not long ago. However I seem to recall others saying there is a specific way to trigger it, and if you mess it up it won't trigger ever.

Sorry that I can't say more about any specifics of the quest, but hope this is helpful in letting you know the quest does in fact work currently.

HomardSun 12-Aug-12 06:02 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#46772, "AFAIK..."
In response to Reply #1

The goodie/neutral version should pop regardless.

The evil version is sphere based.

This may be total misinfo, but I believe it to be true.

LhydiaSun 12-Aug-12 07:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
#46773, "Yeah thats misinfo. If you are evil it will pop. "
In response to Reply #2

However, if you walk into the mob that triggers the good/neutral quest before you walk into the mob that triggers the evil quest it will fail you. You have to walk to the mob that triggers the evil quest and avoid the mob that triggers the good quest. Tis a bug but one that will not be fixed according to the powers that be.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #46769 Previous topic | Next topic