Subject: "Clan echoes" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38338
Show all folders

SteversFri 10-Jun-11 12:59 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38338, "Clan echoes"

Can we have a logoff echo for grinning skulls?

thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply ORIGINAL QUESTION PLOX, Stevers, 15-Jun-11 10:32 AM, #38
Reply RE: ORIGINAL QUESTION PLOX, Scarabaeus, 15-Jun-11 11:30 AM, #40
     Reply Thank you! You're the best, Scary Beehouse. n/t, Stevers, 15-Jun-11 11:34 AM, #41
Reply Dude, Qhcf is making you a troll. nt, wikataw, 15-Jun-11 10:04 AM, #33
Reply I didn't mean it exactly like that..., wikataw, 15-Jun-11 10:04 AM, #34
Reply I did take his word for it, and I apologized. Sort of...., Stevers, 15-Jun-11 10:31 AM, #37
Reply RE: Dude, Qhcf is making you a troll. nt, DurNominator, 15-Jun-11 10:18 AM, #35
     Reply He didn't need to be verbose, Stevers, 15-Jun-11 10:25 AM, #36
          Reply Heh., Twist, 15-Jun-11 12:31 PM, #45
               Reply You speak jive, too?, Stevers, 15-Jun-11 01:11 PM, #47
Reply While I'm on the topic of Orcs, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 09:55 AM, #3
Reply RE: Why not more cabal-like?, Scarabaeus, 14-Jun-11 10:30 AM, #4
     Reply Orcs can actually raid?, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:03 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Orcs can actually raid?, Scarabaeus, 14-Jun-11 11:05 AM, #6
               Reply I had DB orc way back, it was a lot of fun, laxman, 14-Jun-11 11:14 AM, #7
               Reply How? n/t, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:22 AM, #9
                    Reply yeah there was a time they could join cabals, laxman, 14-Jun-11 11:46 AM, #13
                         Reply I think Guthkar was the first rager orc but Nazguaga wa..., Abernyte, 15-Jun-11 05:01 AM, #31
                              Reply So every cabal was open to them? Any clue why that cha..., Stevers, 15-Jun-11 11:36 AM, #42
               Reply So give them an item + cabal powers. Let them involve ..., Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:21 AM, #8
                    Reply RE: non sequitur, Scarabaeus, 14-Jun-11 11:33 AM, #10
                         Reply RE: No they can't, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:41 AM, #11
                              Reply RE: No they can't, Daevryn, 14-Jun-11 11:46 AM, #12
                              Reply RE: Why can't they?, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:53 AM, #15
                                   Reply um, Scarabaeus, 14-Jun-11 12:02 PM, #17
                                   Reply I keep forgetting this isn't dios. n/t, Stevers, 14-Jun-11 01:18 PM, #21
                                   Reply RE: Why can't they?, Daevryn, 14-Jun-11 12:18 PM, #19
                                   Reply of course I don't know something you don't know, I'm St..., Stevers, 14-Jun-11 01:44 PM, #23
                                   Reply Dude, relax. He wasn't being a ####., Vladamir, 14-Jun-11 01:18 PM, #22
                                   Reply Anyone can raid except for, incognito, 14-Jun-11 04:39 PM, #28
                              Reply RE: No they can't, Tac, 14-Jun-11 11:50 AM, #14
                                   Reply Ah, okay, so it IS possible for them to do it. Just re..., Stevers, 14-Jun-11 11:55 AM, #16
                                   Reply RE: No they can't, Malakhi, 14-Jun-11 12:05 PM, #18
                                   Reply RE: No they can't, Daevryn, 14-Jun-11 12:21 PM, #20
                                        Reply Agreed, but why would Orcs be enemies of the village?, Tac, 14-Jun-11 02:13 PM, #24
                                             Reply Think you have that backwards, Tsunami, 14-Jun-11 02:24 PM, #25
                                             Reply Interesting. I always think of it differently. , Stunna, 14-Jun-11 04:22 PM, #27
                                                  Reply RE: Interesting. I always think of it differently. , Daevryn, 14-Jun-11 04:54 PM, #29
                                                  Reply RE: Interesting. I always think of it differently. , Stunna, 15-Jun-11 06:23 AM, #32
                                                  Reply Individual orcs are cowardly, Tsunami, 15-Jun-11 01:06 AM, #30
                                                       Reply I can see that. nt, Stunna, 15-Jun-11 11:43 AM, #43
                                             Reply They often are in my experience., robdarken_, 15-Jun-11 11:05 AM, #39
                                             Reply I disagree, incognito, 15-Jun-11 12:25 PM, #44
                                                  Reply Also -, Malakhi, 15-Jun-11 12:35 PM, #46
                                   Reply Orc + Transmuter seemed not too difficult to take Orb., TheDude, 14-Jun-11 02:43 PM, #26
                                   Reply About Raiding, A Former and Future Orc (Anonymous), 15-Jun-11 01:29 PM, #48
Reply Cool idea. no topic, Orcatron (Anonymous), 11-Jun-11 09:44 AM, #1
     Reply You mean no text? There is clearly a topic. n/t, Stevers, 11-Jun-11 10:57 PM, #2

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 10:32 AM
152 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38455, "ORIGINAL QUESTION PLOX"
In response to Reply #0

Logoff echoes?

Pretty please?

ScarabaeusWed 15-Jun-11 11:30 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#38458, "RE: ORIGINAL QUESTION PLOX"
In response to Reply #38

Eh, why not.

FNCR.

Nunc est bibendum.

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 11:34 AM
152 posts
#38459, "Thank you! You're the best, Scary Beehouse. n/t"
In response to Reply #40

nunc est steversndum

wikatawWed 15-Jun-11 10:04 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
#38450, "Dude, Qhcf is making you a troll. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

wikatawWed 15-Jun-11 10:04 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
#38451, "I didn't mean it exactly like that..."
In response to Reply #33

Just take Scarabaeus's word for it yo.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 10:31 AM
152 posts
#38454, "I did take his word for it, and I apologized. Sort of...."
In response to Reply #34

IM NOT A TOLRL

DurNominatorWed 15-Jun-11 10:18 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38452, "RE: Dude, Qhcf is making you a troll. nt"
In response to Reply #33

By QHCF making Stevers a troll, I take it that you meant that due to QHCF's prolonged epileptic seizure, Stevers is trolling here in this forum instead.

I think Stevers just missed the part where Scarabaeus said that orcs can down cabal items or that it just didn't sink in at that point as Scarabaeus wasn't overtly verbose in his post in explaining the details.

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 10:25 AM
152 posts
#38453, "He didn't need to be verbose"
In response to Reply #35

"Down cabal items"

Now what in the heck is that supposed to mean?
Doesn't need to be verbose, just doesn't need to use that hip-hopping be-boppin' jive, ya hear?

TwistWed 15-Jun-11 12:31 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#38464, "Heh."
In response to Reply #36

Back in the old days, when you took a cabal item, you didn't give it to a mob. You just dropped it at the altar in your own cabal.

Counter-raiding was essentially a matter of fleeing past the outer guardian (which was what our inner guardians are like today) and running into the enemy cabal's altar room and picking up your item.

So what you had, back then, was some poor lowbie in, say, Battle whose job it was to pick up the Master Orb anytime the Masters came to retrieve. And then "down it" again once they left. Fun times, eh? Just sit there all damn day and night.

Also, you had lowbies whose job it was to flee past a mob like the Destructor (ow!) to try to run in and pick it up.

It wasn't a very good system for a lot of reasons, which is why it works how it does now.

But when you hear someone say "Down the Codex" or whatever, that's what they mean - give it to the cabal inner guardian.

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 01:11 PM
152 posts
#38466, "You speak jive, too?"
In response to Reply #45

Must be an Imm thing.

Thanks for clarifying, anyway.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 09:55 AM
152 posts
#38392, "While I'm on the topic of Orcs"
In response to Reply #0

Why is the clan less like a cabal and more like a nothing?

ScarabaeusTue 14-Jun-11 10:30 AM
1524 posts
#38395, "RE: Why not more cabal-like?"
In response to Reply #3

Induction is through birth, not qualification or achievement.

There is no practical means of casting out failures or betrayers. Blood is blood.

There are no cabal powers, only rough clan unity. Orcs struggle with unity, as it is fundamentally reduced to a brutal hierarchy of power.

However, the clan can down a cabal item to harm its enemies.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 10:59 AM
152 posts
#38397, "Orcs can actually raid?"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Tue 14-Jun-11 11:03 AM

They can hold a cabal's item, but they cannot have their non-existent item taken.

Can orcs join other cabals?

If not, why not? They aren't in a cabal themselves.

Orc Outlander, Orc Villager, etc

I want deathblow orc

edit:

lol orc outlander

yeah right

ScarabaeusTue 14-Jun-11 11:05 AM
1524 posts
#38398, "RE: Orcs can actually raid?"
In response to Reply #5

They can hold a cabal's item, but they cannot have their non-existent item taken.

Thus, no cabal powers.

Can orcs join other cabals?

Orcs join no cabals, there is only clan.

If not, why not? They aren't in a cabal themselves.

See above.

I want deathblow orc

I want crème brûlée.

laxmanTue 14-Jun-11 11:14 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38400, "I had DB orc way back, it was a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #6

call blood, bash

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 11:22 AM
152 posts
#38402, "How? n/t"
In response to Reply #7

Used to be allowed?

I actually think someone already told me this, but I forgot

laxmanTue 14-Jun-11 11:46 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38406, "yeah there was a time they could join cabals"
In response to Reply #9

nt

AbernyteWed 15-Jun-11 05:01 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
#38448, "I think Guthkar was the first rager orc but Nazguaga wa..."
In response to Reply #13

~

SteversWed 15-Jun-11 11:36 AM
152 posts
#38460, "So every cabal was open to them? Any clue why that cha..."
In response to Reply #31

u tel me pls

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 11:21 AM
152 posts
#38401, "So give them an item + cabal powers. Let them involve ..."
In response to Reply #6

Orc RP in cabal wars?

I just want there to be more incentive for people to play orcs. We are lucky to see more than 2 orcs on at peak times of the day.

ps
I've never had this "Cream brool" stuff you're talking about

ScarabaeusTue 14-Jun-11 11:33 AM
1524 posts
#38403, "RE: non sequitur"
In response to Reply #8

Orcs can be involved in "Theran Politics" whether they function as a cabal or not.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 11:41 AM
152 posts
#38404, "RE: No they can't"
In response to Reply #10

Can orcs kill inners and take an item of power?
IIRC, they cannot. All they can do is help raid.

That isn't much of an incentive to get involved in raids.
They are a severely underplayed race (with only 1 class) and don't have all the options other cabals have, yet they cannot join a cabal.

Something needs to be done with them to make them more appealing. If letting them join cabals isnt an option, couldn't we just make the clan a cabal? Get promoted through ranks to get more powers, only get higher orc ranks based off of your worth/elf killing abilities/etc.

Induction at birth, powers at worth.

It could work like an orc adaptation of the Empire cabal.

Also, what about those log off echoes?

Can we get some log off echoes?

Stevers, the worthless whelp has gone to rest in the latrine.

DaevrynTue 14-Jun-11 11:46 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#38405, "RE: No they can't"
In response to Reply #11

>Can orcs kill inners and take an item of power?
>IIRC, they cannot. All they can do is help raid.

Why can't they?

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 11:53 AM
152 posts
#38408, "RE: Why can't they?"
In response to Reply #12

You could have corrected me and said "They can do that" instead of sounding like an asshole.

IIRC implies that I don't actually know, but I think they can't.
And the reason I thought that was because I remember someone saying that an orc cannot kill an outer, then an inner, and grab an item of power all by themselves due to not being in a cabal or something like that.

And, because that doesn't sound entirely accurate, I was skeptical about that.

There was a lot more to that post that you could have responded to, but thanks for your time. I'll just reply to myself next time I want to get trolled, you don't have to

ScarabaeusTue 14-Jun-11 12:02 PM
1524 posts
#38411, "um"
In response to Reply #15

"Why can't they?" is a legitimate question, not an act of aggression. Do not manufacture conflict where there is none.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 01:18 PM
152 posts
#38427, "I keep forgetting this isn't dios. n/t"
In response to Reply #17

oopsies

DaevrynTue 14-Jun-11 12:18 PM
11117 posts
#38416, "RE: Why can't they?"
In response to Reply #15

I wasn't assuming that you didn't know something I didn't know, so I asked.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 01:44 PM
152 posts
#38430, "of course I don't know something you don't know, I'm St..."
In response to Reply #19

lets be real here

I still am not entirely sure what happens if you try to roll for stats more than 3 times, I've been too scared to try

VladamirTue 14-Jun-11 01:18 PM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#38428, "Dude, relax. He wasn't being a ####."
In response to Reply #15

Any character can, in theory at least, raid and take a cabals item. There are no characters, caballed, uncaballed, orc or non-orc who cannot kill an outer, then an inner, and take a cabals item, if they are capable of killing said mobs. He wasn't being snarky or anything, he was just answering your question.

incognitoTue 14-Jun-11 04:39 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38437, "Anyone can raid except for"
In response to Reply #15

People whose cabal item is possessed by another cabal, I believe.

As an uncaballed lvl 38 druid, I tended to take the scales and give it to the outlanders.

However, I'm pretty sure I once raided as a trib and upon killing the inner realised I didn't have the scales so couldn't take the fetish. Something like that.

TacTue 14-Jun-11 11:50 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#38407, "RE: No they can't"
In response to Reply #11

>Can orcs kill inners and take an item of power?
>IIRC, they cannot. All they can do is help raid.

You are 100% wrong. You (theoretically) can raid and take an item of power and down it in the orc village. You just can't actually kill an Inner without getting yourself and your entire horde waxed. Having 3 hero rank orcs raid gives you a decent shot of success, so long as you raid Empire (weakest Inners) but Fort will eat you alive.

>That isn't much of an incentive to get involved in raids.
>They are a severely underplayed race (with only 1 class) and
>don't have all the options other cabals have, yet they cannot
>join a cabal.

The lack of incentive is because it is too hard (even with bully) and you don't gain much. Especially since if they come to raid you, Tremblefist doesn't autoattack like a real inner, so your choice of battlefield isn't nearly as advantageous.

>Something needs to be done with them to make them more
>appealing. If letting them join cabals isnt an option,
>couldn't we just make the clan a cabal? Get promoted through
>ranks to get more powers, only get higher orc ranks based off
>of your worth/elf killing abilities/etc.
>
>Induction at birth, powers at worth.
>
>It could work like an orc adaptation of the Empire cabal.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Also, what about those log off echoes?
>
>Can we get some log off echoes?
>
>Stevers, the worthless whelp has gone to rest in the latrine.

SteversTue 14-Jun-11 11:55 AM
152 posts
#38409, "Ah, okay, so it IS possible for them to do it. Just re..."
In response to Reply #14

Tremblefist should autoattack! He is very tough!

MalakhiTue 14-Jun-11 12:05 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2009
367 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38412, "RE: No they can't"
In response to Reply #14

>The lack of incentive is because it is too hard (even with
>bully) and you don't gain much. Especially since if they come
>to raid you, Tremblefist doesn't autoattack like a real inner,
>so your choice of battlefield isn't nearly as advantageous.
>

Tremblefist isn't an inner guardian - he's an outer guardian. Behind a closable door, who maledicts (he can plague), has a decent amount of HP, is one space away from the Orc's recall spot, and sits in a long, movement-draining area where orcs can hide. Oh, and Orcs have an ability to remove transportation from rooms. Overall, I think retrieving from the Orc village is harder than every other cabal except Empire. So I do think you gain much, but whether you can take advantage of it and defeat the retrievers is another issue.

Also, as a side note, Battle retrieving from Orcs is really, really ugly.

DaevrynTue 14-Jun-11 12:21 PM
11117 posts
#38417, "RE: No they can't"
In response to Reply #18

I'd say conceptually Tremblefist ability-wise/function-wise is somewhere in a gray area between inner and outer, but otherwise I agree with that.

And man, there isn't a worse retrieval in the game than Battle vs. GSV. Maybe Battle vs. Empire including people in range and an out of range healer.

TacTue 14-Jun-11 02:13 PM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#38432, "Agreed, but why would Orcs be enemies of the village?"
In response to Reply #20

Honestly, other than housing dwarves and elves (rarely) there isn't much reason for GSV to raid Battle. The only reason it happens is that Orcs have so few natural allies (read: none) that when they do get a muter buddy or whatever they tend to end up hunting battle (the ally wants a bashing meatshield). Orcs, in and of themselves, have very little reason to fight Battle. Less so then perhaps any cabal excepting Scion, but Scion tends to hunt Orcs because they are seen as easy prey.

TsunamiTue 14-Jun-11 02:24 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#38434, "Think you have that backwards"
In response to Reply #24

Orcs have no reason NOT to destroy the village. And the fort, the tree, the island, the spire, the inn, the palace, the chasm, and everything else in Thera.

It's what they do. If I had the patience/ability to play an orc I'd war everyone. All the time. My (<---notice MINE, not necessarily all orcs) RP would demand it.

StunnaTue 14-Jun-11 04:22 PM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38436, "Interesting. I always think of it differently. "
In response to Reply #25

I think of orcs as a cabal for hire. So if I'm Trib I might strike some kind of crazy deal with GSV to have them ally with me to fight Outlander on an ongoing basis. Or whatever... I could see anyone but Fort/Outlander/Battle enlisting their help or brutalizing them into slavery. Oh... that WOULD be neat. Scions beat on orcs until orcs agree to fight Scion enemies. Later, orcs revolt.

I don't think of orcs raging much war (except against elf/dwarf) of their own volition. Too cowardly.

DaevrynTue 14-Jun-11 04:54 PM
11117 posts
#38440, "RE: Interesting. I always think of it differently. "
In response to Reply #27

Heck, why not orcs teamed up with Battle?

We've seen (rare) Empire-Battle alliances that usually involve the Black sect getting the shaft in some way; why not a Battle-Orcs one that doesn't even need that?

StunnaWed 15-Jun-11 06:23 AM
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#38449, "RE: Interesting. I always think of it differently. "
In response to Reply #29

I guess because Battle is supposed to be self reliant and stuff? Like I've gotten the smack down for calling in people to defend the Village from people out of range. I dunno - maybe I got the wrong impression.

TsunamiWed 15-Jun-11 01:06 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#38447, "Individual orcs are cowardly"
In response to Reply #27

Together they are not so cowardly. As a group, they want to kill, rape, and pillage everything. Caught alone, they cower in fear. Something along those lines in my head.

StunnaWed 15-Jun-11 11:43 AM
1048 posts
#38461, "I can see that. nt"
In response to Reply #30

nt

robdarken_Wed 15-Jun-11 10:59 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
374 posts
#38456, "They often are in my experience."
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Wed 15-Jun-11 11:05 AM

There was actually a good long while where there was pretty much an unspoken understanding that Orcs were at war with battle unless that Orc showed otherwise. Partially because a good handful of regular Orc player seem to personally dislike battle(Alzinghul as a player hated them to death iirc) and would go out of their way to give them hell. =D

Orcs are in the same situation as uncabaleds when it comes to relations with Battle, I've found it often works out in one of two ways:

Orc attacks/kills a rager, that rager convinces other ragers they are a magi-slave, scum, etc(especially if it was a gank). So the Orc winds up fighting lots of ragers, or even assisting in raiding them enough to become "hunted by battle." or...

Rager attacks an Orc, and the rest follows the same path as in the prior example.

If said Orc happens to be the Chief, it tends to end in a long war with Battle.

Not saying that's anyone's fault or it has to be that way. But it often turns out that way.

Headless ragers vs. orcs at GSV is a horrible matchup I'd agree (except maybe if they're greeting/crashing swordspec giants). If you can get the head as an Orc, you usually will get a few free kills if you sit off and hide in the village long enough for one to try and retrieve, so that's some incentive for Orcs to pick on ragers if they really want to.

incognitoWed 15-Jun-11 12:25 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#38463, "I disagree"
In response to Reply #24

Orcs like easy prey.

Battle are relatively easy prey for orcs, especially when they don't have the head and have to deal with a shaman-supp cabal guardian to get their item back.

Bear in mind that Mamlauks can wreck a ragers ability to flee on foot, even before Tremblefist plagues a rager.

MalakhiWed 15-Jun-11 12:35 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2009
367 posts
#38465, "Also -"
In response to Reply #44

It is very hard for lowbies to retrieve from the GSV (thanks for the acronym, Nep!). I meant to add that above.

Again, setting aside the quality of player-defenders, I think it's the second hardest cabal to retrieve from other than Empire in terms of pure environmental disadvantages. (For me, it's Empire - GSV -decent sized gap- Outlander -big gap- Battle - Trib (if wanted) - Fort/Scion/Nexus.)

So Orcs - start taking those cabal items!

TheDudeTue 14-Jun-11 02:41 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
283 posts
#38435, "Orc + Transmuter seemed not too difficult to take Orb."
In response to Reply #14
Edited on Tue 14-Jun-11 02:43 PM

At least, as a transmuter, it looked really really fricken easy helping Fycul and Kubilak (sp?) do it. Arguably, they were un-ordinary Orc-Beasts though.

And then it was so much fun picking off Fortress as they logged on and waded into their unsuspecting Orc-doom trying to retrieve. Ah, good times.

A Former and Future Orc (Anonymous)Wed 15-Jun-11 01:29 PM
Charter member
#38468, "About Raiding"
In response to Reply #14

- You are 100% wrong. You (theoretically) can raid and take an item of power and down it in the orc village. You just can't actually kill an Inner without getting yourself and your entire horde waxed. Having 3 hero rank orcs raid gives you a decent shot of success, so long as you raid Empire (weakest Inners) but Fort will eat you alive.

Not just theoretically. I've raided the Fortress as an orc when two were defending. Killed one outside the watcher, drove the other from the watcher, killed the watcher, downed orb in village, all solo. A prepared orc can be pretty incredible.

Orcatron (Anonymous)Sat 11-Jun-11 09:44 AM
Charter member
#38358, "Cool idea. no topic"
In response to Reply #0

nt

SteversSat 11-Jun-11 10:57 PM
152 posts
#38361, "You mean no text? There is clearly a topic. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

I've only seen you and one other person on these forums say no topic

hmm

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #38338 Previous topic | Next topic