Subject: "Moudrilar's amulet" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35148
Show all folders

AbernyteTue 07-Sep-10 04:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35148, "Moudrilar's amulet"

When worn it boots the mana regen skills and it helps mana every half-tick a little bit (this is broadly speaking). If you have meditation and trance at 100% does it offer any boost to mana regen other than the extra bit every half tick?

Curious if there is a point it becomes less useful to a mage and would better serve a lowbie.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HumbertTue 07-Sep-10 11:22 PM
Member since 13th Jun 2009
179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#35152, "RE: Moudrilar's amulet"
In response to Reply #0

Heals you for a tiny amount every half tick - heals both mana and hp. It can save you from being incapacitated and dying. I think it is pretty worthwhile even for a mage.

I am not sure about the trance/meditation bit.

sleepyTue 07-Sep-10 08:56 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#35151, "I dont think so."
In response to Reply #0

Just basing it off of my experience with it. Though, if the wolfskin/bearskin cloaks help you even with the skills at 100%, then maybe it does, but I thought that the skins dont

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #35148 Previous topic | Next topic