Subject: "Cry of Thunder" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24558
Show all folders

IgsoehSat 25-Apr-09 03:26 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24558, "Cry of Thunder"

Would it be possible to make the warcry of a cry of thunder warrior also a yell?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSat 25-Apr-09 03:43 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24559, "RE: Cry of Thunder"
In response to Reply #0

It would be possible, but I don't see a need for it. Convince me.

DragomirSat 25-Apr-09 06:24 PM
Member since 09th Mar 2006
220 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24560, "Maybe not everytime."
In response to Reply #1

But I think it would be need if you could do that if you wanted. Think of it as a warcry to rally all of those about you to you. You would not want to do it everytime, (a fortie fighting in the chasm) but as a RP angle, that same fortie within the Fort yelling out his cry to rally those to the light.

As an aside, perhaps a way to counter the Macho flaw. Yelling out that you need aid killing this denizen of evil (or good).

Can you do this with a simple yell, yes, but it would be a neat bonus to the legacy as well I guess.

BeerSat 25-Apr-09 09:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24561, "Or just plain rp"
In response to Reply #2

You know, shouting such warcry to let everyone know that a legend of the battlefield having a bout against a foe!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24558 Previous topic | Next topic