Subject: "A minor request for Santa Zulgh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18845
Show all folders

FalstaffSat 18-Aug-07 04:35 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18845, "A minor request for Santa Zulgh..."

Would you consider adding current currency total to the available options under prompt. It's helpful when running around gathering coin to shop for something specific and for trash talking as a thief.

I know it's early for the holiday season.. Consider this my hurricane season request, in honor of my recent relocation to Florida.

Or would that make you Sandy Zulgh...

-Falstaff

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ValguarneraSat 18-Aug-07 04:38 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18846, "Used to exist."
In response to Reply #0

It's helpful when running around gathering coin to shop for something specific and for trash talking as a thief.

It's a terrible change for a thief.

This was removed since people would set triggers to notice declines in currency, meaning they've been stolen from. (And possibly area-spell you before you're out of Steal lag.)

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

FalstaffSun 19-Aug-07 02:02 PM
136 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18850, "RE: Used to exist."
In response to Reply #1

Hadn't really thought of that. I'm not much of a trigger guy. (Just a few aliases so I don't mistype drink as dirnk anymore )

Thanks all the same,

-Falstaff

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #18845 Previous topic | Next topic