Subject: "Annual offer to help with marketing efforts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #712
Show all folders

EskelianWed 02-Nov-11 09:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#712, "Annual offer to help with marketing efforts"

Hey,

Extending my annual offer to assist with things branding/marketing related.

Ping me if interested. Some of the recent initiatives we've done with this was the dashboard for the Charlie Sheen roast, 'Follow me to the US open' fantasy social interaction game, GameConnect for fox sports, etc - you can check them out on our corporate site.

greg at omnigon dot com.

-DC

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DurNominatorSun 04-Dec-11 01:31 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#714, "Did anyone give you something to work on?"
In response to Reply #0

If not, how about this:

Put CF in Kongregate and other similar flash game sites using a flash MUD client. There should be suitable flash MUD clients available in the net for this purpose. This was discussed some years ago and IIRC some Imm gave an approving nod for the plan, but no-one just found time to do it.

Iron Realms made something like this for their games:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/IronRealms/iron-realms?acomplete=iron

IRE mudders rated the game/client high, so it got visibility in the monthly/weekly game contests for a while, although IRE withdrew voluntarily from the contests later.

Here are Kongregate stats for Iron Realms:
Published: 2008-12-10
Game Plays: 268,873

Kongregate is a good marketing venue targeted for gamers. I believe it would bring new people in nicely.

EskelianFri 09-Dec-11 11:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#715, "RE: Did anyone give you something to work on?"
In response to Reply #1

No, no one has pinged me on anything. I'm not comfortable representing CF as an individual in a vacuum. I'm happy to help out with stuff but I'm not going to take the lone wolf route - for both legal reasons and headache reasons (not going to put hours into something to have someone request I take it down).

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #712 Previous topic | Next topic