Subject: "Players: Who is down to help?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #232
Show all folders

StunnaFri 09-Nov-07 08:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#232, "Players: Who is down to help?"

Out of pure curiosity, who is down to do grunt work quickly, efficiently and with little warning? Basically if someone said, okay we need to find email addresses for all the comic book stores(or whatever) in Batsonama Washington (or wherever) would anyone be willing to pounce on these things and get them stat?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AmberionSat 17-Nov-07 04:39 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#238, "I'd help with what I can. txt."
In response to Reply #0

I'm a swede so most likely not that good at looking up stuff in US and such. But I'll gladly help with what I can when I can. (I have work and I'm renovating my house atm but I do have some spare time. heh)

Reach me at bjorn@caprillo.com

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

DrumArtistSat 17-Nov-07 01:54 PM
Member since 24th Jun 2007
32 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#235, "RE: Players: Who is down to help?"
In response to Reply #0

Sigh me up, I am willing to put in some work, when I am available that is, I work quite a bit but when I am not working I enjoy this game so I want to give back to it somehow.

drumartist23@hotmail.com
-DA

colospgsbryanThu 15-Nov-07 10:07 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#233, "RE: Players: Who is down to help?"
In response to Reply #0

I'd help do some research for stuff like that I could do over the net. Not sure what else I could help with, but that I could do.

bryanroland@gmail.com

Bryan

StunnaSat 17-Nov-07 01:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
#234, "Thank You. n/t"
In response to Reply #1

asdf

Top General Discussions Marketing CF Topic #232 Previous topic | Next topic