Subject: "Hello! It's the guy that played Grummore and many more ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3503
Show all folders

GrummoreThu 11-Jan-18 06:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3503, "Hello! It's the guy that played Grummore and many more others"

Greetings peoples!

For an obscure reason, my brain thoughts touched a forgotten place of my brain when, at some point in my life, I had real fun around Carrionfields.

Made a few search about my old characters and found a few things to smile about.

I don't know if there are peoples from my time that still play, but it has been a blast in the past.

I've learned a lot about writing english around here (even a comment about it somewhere on these forums ).

I noticed too that I had my two oldest characters in the historical record!

Unfortunately, Grummore didn't make it there. Although it probably was the oldest character in the MUD history (couldn't play as much as I wanted). Did you know that I was the only Dwarf that could go underwater? I had a minor aquatic form.

Fun fact is that my account here was still active! Geez! I will lurk around a bit, before going back to sleep again...

Thanks for the fun around.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdrigonWed 01-Apr-20 04:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3581, "RE: Hello! It's the guy that played Grummore and many m..."
In response to Reply #0

Hi,

If you want to chat, I recommend checking out the CF Discord channel.

Since its inception both official and qhcf.net forum has taken a hit in activity. Have fun!

JohnEveryManFri 03-May-19 03:09 PM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3571, "Welcome back!"
In response to Reply #0

I don't know who you are, before my time. Hope you have fun lurking.

Sent from my Iphone

Top General Discussions Logs Topic #3503 Previous topic | Next topic