Subject: "Having issues getting started..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4154
Show all folders

NeflakFri 05-Jul-13 06:37 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2013
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4154, "Having issues getting started..."
Edited on Fri 05-Jul-13 06:38 PM

Before I even worry about rolling or anything like that I can't even get the client to connect properly. Is there a thread of somewhere that this has been covered already? When I click on the connect box up at the top from the home page I get an error message in the chat line. I do not have a MUD client yet, I figured I would hop in and check it out. Haven't played any muds in a while and have never used a mud client before. The last MUD I played was over 10 years ago called Darkness Falls: The Crusade through Gamestorm. Thanks in advance for any help!

edit: The exact error that I get is "unable to connect: security error"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TsunamiFri 05-Jul-13 09:20 PM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4155, "Here you go:"
In response to Reply #0

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=50300&mesg_id=50301&page=

That should cover it.

NeflakFri 05-Jul-13 09:35 PM
Member since 05th Jul 2013
2 posts
#4156, "RE: Here you go:"
In response to Reply #1

>http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=50300&mesg_id=50301&page=
>
>That should cover it.
THANK YOU MUCHO!

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4154 Previous topic | Next topic