Subject: "3 echoes I never noticed before..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4148
Show all folders

NewbGettingBetterAtSurvivingCF (Anonymous)Fri 28-Jun-13 04:38 PM
Charter member
#4148, "3 echoes I never noticed before..."

Soon after being attacked by a Druktar, I got the following echoes I never noticed before:

1) Suddenly a gale rises around you, striking at you with its full force.
=> No idea what that is.

2) A painfully chilling cloud of black fog rolls over you.
=> think this one is what poisoned me...

3) Striking without source or sound, a flash of red lightning flickers overhead.
=> No idea what that is.

Can someone tell me more about how they affect me and confirm if they are Scion's power related?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

highbutterflyFri 28-Jun-13 05:23 PM
Member since 24th Aug 2011
364 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4150, "Scion stuff is questy/find about IC"
In response to Reply #0

So I think you won't get an exact description of what does what game mechanically from the Imms. And it's possible some stuff is there just for general color/awesomeness ( I don't really know). But the main thing, most of the things that affect you, and (as far as I know) all pk-relevant affects of cabal powers, will be listed in your affects.

DanoFri 12-Jul-13 01:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#4157, "RE: Scion stuff is questy/find about IC"
In response to Reply #2

I had these happen to my character before he was level 11 and walking through Galadon the other day. I had no idea what it was. Checked affect, but wasn't anything there either. Just seemed like completely random echos to me, unless they were triggered for the whole room I walked through.

Just chiming in!
-Dano

"There's three ways to do something: The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power Way."
-Max Power

DaevrynFri 28-Jun-13 05:14 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4149, "RE: 3 echoes I never noticed before..."
In response to Reply #0

They are Scion power related.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4148 Previous topic | Next topic