Subject: "Rage Steel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4123
Show all folders

highbutterflySun 02-Jun-13 01:01 AM
Member since 24th Aug 2011
364 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4123, "Rage Steel"

Is there a way one can buy Rage steel stuff? I tried outfit but it seemed to just give cheese and water.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BubthegreatSat 15-Jun-13 07:12 PM
Member since 22nd Mar 2007
194 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4137, "It charges you money if you're not dead."
In response to Reply #0

If you're dead, it's free to outfit. After you've regained your material form, any slots you're not wearing anything will be outfitted, and you'll be charged copper for them.

If you want more ragesteel, just take off your clothes and then outfit.

incognitoSun 02-Jun-13 01:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4124, "Not that I know of, but"
In response to Reply #0

Outfit only replaces gaps in your inventory/equipment.

So if you are wearing leggings, say, you won't get leggings when you type outfit.

Also, different classes get different stuff from outfit. Some might get prowler leggings, for example.

It's also possible that outfit only gives that stuff when you die? I'm guessing though, because usually I forget to use outfit until it is too late.

Newp2Sun 02-Jun-13 06:20 AM
Member since 25th Feb 2013
9 posts
#4125, "Outfit gives you ragesteel on empty slots level 11 on."
In response to Reply #1

Does not matter if you are a ghost or not. What slots it covers scales with level - you won't get ragesteel bracers at 11 for example.

Typically what I do when I hit level eleven is remove any fine leather I haven't upgraded yet and put it in a container than type outfit.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4123 Previous topic | Next topic