Subject: "Cheapshot" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3838
Show all folders

Cheapo the Cheapster (Anonymous)Wed 23-May-12 05:56 PM
Charter member
#3838, "Cheapshot"

Can someone describe to me what cheapshot does and how it is most useful?

Given the extremely high amounts of thief points, one would assume it is quite powerful. But the description is basically that you kick people while they're down...

Like when? When tripped? When else? I don't see thieves knocking people down all the time.

Is there a lag affect? Anything else I should know about what it will and won't do, what builds are best for it, before I spent all the points on it?

Thanks. I still have a lot to learn.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HabbsWed 23-May-12 06:06 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3839, "RE: Cheapshot"
In response to Reply #0

For the thief alone, it fires each time you land a trip, and if they do things like miss a bash. When they are down, you kick them and it adds another round of lag to the victim, so if you land trip on someone and it fires every time, then you can perma lag with it.

What makes it really awesome though is with others helping you it fires on anything else that causes them to be on the ground, things like lash, shield bash, swing, etc. I assume throw as well. So that is lag city for the other person. It doens't do much damage in itself, unless you have some certain boots, in which case then you get some pretty decent kicks on them when they are down.

In short, it is a very nice skill.

LhydiaWed 23-May-12 07:21 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2381 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3840, "I think its closer to .1 rounds of lag, not a whole rou..."
In response to Reply #1

gr

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3838 Previous topic | Next topic