Subject: "Question about lock picking skills for thieves..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3686
Show all folders

Ranger FiendThu 15-Dec-11 03:19 AM
Member since 02nd Nov 2011
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3686, "Question about lock picking skills for thieves..."

I've been around for several years now, and usually when I play a thief, I get bored and give up before I hit 30, lol. They don't usually appeal to me.

But right now, I am playing a thief, sort of an infiltrator type. I have lock picking, Advanced lockpicking, Locksmithing and Infiltrate. By the time I am level 51, will there still be locks I can't open without a key?

I took locksmithing/advanced picklock once before but never managed to go to hero and never found they worked on anything I couldn't have probably picked with regular skill.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynThu 15-Dec-11 09:38 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3689, "RE: Question about lock picking skills for thieves..."
In response to Reply #0

There are some locks that can't be picked no matter what.

There are a lot of interesting locks that can't be picked no matter what unless you have advanced pick.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3686 Previous topic | Next topic