Subject: "Is the game server down/unavailable?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3473
Show all folders

Crs250Tue 27-Sep-11 12:00 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2011
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3473, "Is the game server down/unavailable?"

I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place to ask this but I dont see a status or technical support type forum. I've also searched and read the forums looking for similar posts, and it doesnt seem like the game is down very often. However I am unable to connect using either the web interface or my Cmud client. The web interface says 'security error'.

I dont think this is a firewall or network issue as I *can* connect to other muds. Is the game actually down or should I continue to tear my network apart to figure out whats going on?

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

StraklawTue 27-Sep-11 12:02 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#3474, "Game's been down about 1hr."
In response to Reply #0

Maybe a little more. Yesterday it did a similar thing, so we're just waiting on one of the IMPs to give it a kick and fix it.

It's horrible, with CF down I'm actually doing productive things like cleaning the house.

Crs250Tue 27-Sep-11 12:05 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2011
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3475, "RE: Game's been down about 1hr."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks. I was obsessing, now I can go be productive.

*enables windows firewall*
*enables peer block*
*disconnects direct cable from cable modem*
*adds router back to network*
*connects to wireless*

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3473 Previous topic | Next topic