Subject: "Eyes in the back of your head" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3320
Show all folders

ExplosionThu 07-Jul-11 04:38 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2011
381 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3320, "Eyes in the back of your head"

I did a search and found no answer.

I am considering takign this edge, but I am not sure if it's worth it (for example, REMAIN CONSCIOUS never flared for me in 250 hours with numerous sleeps/lullaby/blackjacks and etc).

The question is: how exactly it works? Decreases amount of stalks, required to assassinate me? Or it is not related with stalks and will just give me a fixed % to prevent assassination? What % is it, if it works like this?

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynFri 08-Jul-11 08:09 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3322, "RE: Eyes in the back of your head"
In response to Reply #0

It lowers the chance for assassinate to successfully work, once everything's factored in.

ExplosionFri 08-Jul-11 07:31 PM
Member since 06th Jul 2011
381 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3324, "But..."
In response to Reply #1

How much lowers?

If assassin with 100% assassinate having 100 stalks on me, will it still have a chance to save my life, and how big would be that chance?

If only 10 stalks?

IsildurSun 10-Jul-11 03:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3333, "RE: But..."
In response to Reply #2

Most likely there's no difference between 10 stalks and 100. For what that's worth.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #3320 Previous topic | Next topic