Subject: "Counter strike and Monk dedication" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2701
Show all folders

NacMacFeegleMon 05-Jul-10 04:23 AM
Member since 07th Jun 2010
38 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2701, "Counter strike and Monk dedication"

Hello again, yes it is me asking about Monks AGAIN!

I have the skill counter strike, is is in the mid 80% percentage wise due to the wonderful skill learn bonus. My problem is that the helpfile says a Monk needs to be using bare hands for it to work for him but it hasn't worked once while in the unarmed stance. I checked back and there are over 50 times the zombies in the Mausoleum hit me and I did not avoid it and never once has counter kicked in. I gained 4 oo 5 ranks there with counter to try and improve it but it appears to not be working for Monks.

Could you have a little look and see for me?

Thanks,

NMF

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HabbsThu 08-Jul-10 01:56 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2008
198 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2702, "RE: Counter strike and Monk dedication"
In response to Reply #0

Do you even see the message that you failed to do it? You should see something every time you are attacked, either you fail to anticipate the attack (or something like that) or you counterstrike and hit them instead of them hitting you.

Try wielding a weapon and walking into the maus. You will see it right away there, and if you take it off and the notification stops I would say it definately isn't working as a monk.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2701 Previous topic | Next topic