Subject: "Trains" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2607
Show all folders

DaveFri 26-Feb-10 06:12 PM
Member since 15th Aug 2007
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2607, "Trains"

I just got to Hero for the third time. The difference this time is that I made it without having to use up all of my trains to replenish lost con.

Do you imms and vets usually put these extra trains to use for hp or apply to con as it goes down? Is 45 hp worth it for a warrior?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurWed 17-Mar-10 01:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2614, "RE: Trains"
In response to Reply #0

I plan on playing my characters out. So I definitely keep enough around to train STR/DEX back up when I hit old age. Usually I die frequently enough that I end up putting the rest into CON instead of HP.

Though, now that the wise recovery edge exists, I might consider putting any spare CON into HP instead.

DaevrynFri 26-Feb-10 06:13 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#2608, "RE: Trains"
In response to Reply #0

Usually if I have trains left at hero they'll go to HP.

If I expected to be around into middle/old age, I might save some to reverse str/dex/con dropping as you age.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #2607 Previous topic | Next topic