Subject: "About my description..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1272
Show all folders

ZaiyaTue 09-May-06 09:41 PM
Member since 24th Feb 2006
18 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1272, "About my description..."

Am I allowed to give my character some sort of disability that can be seen when other characters look at me? I was thinking of having an albino character, but wasn't sure if that was acceptable or not.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorrlaanWed 10-May-06 08:01 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1275, "Well said and some more"
In response to Reply #0

Descriptions can be varied and creative. In the past I have alluded to physical handicaps, nervous tics, and various other oddities.

Just remember for your description.

All Physical, no action!

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

PhaistusTue 09-May-06 10:00 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2003
186 posts
#1273, "RE: About my description..."
In response to Reply #0

Absolutely. Differences are encouraged, though, some rules still apply. Like I you still have to fit everything within your racial characteristics. You couldn't have an arial with feet or a poorly endowed gnome, cuz we all know arials have talons and gnomes are hung like donkeys.

ZaiyaTue 09-May-06 10:06 PM
Member since 24th Feb 2006
18 posts
#1274, "RE: About my description..."
In response to Reply #1

Okay, thanks!

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1272 Previous topic | Next topic