Subject: "How do i get a caracter in the premium battlefields?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1090
Show all folders

martinSun 08-Jan-06 06:33 PM
Member since 08th Jan 2006
9 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1090, "How do i get a caracter in the premium battlefields?"

im still newbi to this mud, and was wondering how i could get a caracther in the priemium battlefield forum so people can see what da immortals said about it, and can read ons role and so

hope someone can help me

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LightmageSun 08-Jan-06 06:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
319 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1091, "One thing though"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 08-Jan-06 06:49 PM

Usually if you delete a char before midranks, or havent really accomplished anything role wise in the grand scheme of things, you might not have been noticed by the Imms to warrant comments in your PBF. I think they make an effort to watch most heros or near heros though. Or if you are standing out in some way at the early ranks. Dont expect to rank quickly to 30, fight a few times, then rage delete, and expect some reviews.

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

LightmageSun 08-Jan-06 06:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
319 posts
#1092, "Bah deleted my main post by mistake..."
In response to Reply #1

Basically was saying you need to make a small donation. $5.00

It is a modest donation for the amount of time you play here for free. The Imms try to add colorful comments to as many people as they can watch to compensate for this. Also..it Helps the Imms pay their rent.

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

martinSun 08-Jan-06 06:56 PM
Member since 08th Jan 2006
9 posts
#1093, "RE: One thing though"
In response to Reply #1

i know all this yes, and i hav got a couple of heros, but how do i pay those 5 doller_

can you tell me how this works_

CorrlaanSun 08-Jan-06 10:44 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
#1094, "Some Help"
In response to Reply #3

If you click on Donations to the left. It will take you to a Donations page where you may pay by various methods and for various different things.

We have CF merchandise, we also sell the Premium Battlefield Character Sheets...and you can also just donate to be a nice generous guy.

So click on DONATIONS...and take your pick.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1090 Previous topic | Next topic