Subject: "Empowerment" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1067
Show all folders

tapsterThu 15-Dec-05 10:13 PM
Member since 11th May 2005
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1067, "Empowerment"

As you start to approach 20 hours of praying for empowerment with no luck of your immortal, does there come a time when another kind immortal gives you even the smallest empowerment so you can continue to play your character?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CorrlaanFri 16-Dec-05 08:50 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2005
195 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1068, "Suggestions"
In response to Reply #0

If you have only been praying at the shrine and not getting any response. Try sending a note....or doing something In Character that would gain the attention of your immortal.

Notes are not considered to be 'bad form' when it comes to empowerment.

Much like normal human beings...immortal playing times vary..and sometimes your just missing them consistently. A note will help to clue the immortal in and maybe get them to try and catch you online.

I know I have been trying like the ####ens to catch up with a couple that have been praying for me..but I keep missing them. So it happens..more than you might think.

Corrlaan

Corrlaan followers are NICE. With a capital NICE!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #1067 Previous topic | Next topic