Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelozzosot Dyw the Grand Master of Ch..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99859
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 07-Jun-11 01:37 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99859, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Aelozzosot Dyw the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind"

Sat Jun 4 13:20:04 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Aelozzosot perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:290

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply Nexus, another reason CF sucks, Oldril, 06-Jun-11 08:19 AM, #14
Reply Don't play CF. Don't check the forums. And, Stunna, 06-Jun-11 08:49 AM, #15
Reply I think it's the same old necro he deleted., DurNominator, 07-Jun-11 01:14 PM, #24
Reply RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks, napoleon, 06-Jun-11 09:04 AM, #16
Reply RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks, Oldril, 06-Jun-11 09:14 AM, #17
     Reply Stop being such a ####., wikataw, 06-Jun-11 07:43 PM, #21
     Reply Tone it down Oldril, HammerSong, 07-Jun-11 01:39 PM, #26
     Reply Just stop posting, Gaplemo, 08-Jun-11 11:09 AM, #27
     Reply Its half and half, he tries., wikataw, 08-Jun-11 11:13 AM, #28
     Reply Lie much?, Oldril, 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM, #29
          Reply RE: Lie much?, Stevers, 08-Jun-11 11:43 AM, #32
          Reply I wouldn't say you had it moved, incognito, 08-Jun-11 02:48 PM, #37
               Reply I guess it is time to move my parade, the imperial rain..., Stevers, 08-Jun-11 06:22 PM, #39
          Reply I was leaving you alone, incognito, 08-Jun-11 02:47 PM, #36
          Reply You fail to mention, Gaplemo, 08-Jun-11 04:29 PM, #38
               Reply Can you grow up please?, wikataw, 08-Jun-11 06:58 PM, #40
                    Reply I cant grow up, Gaplemo, 08-Jun-11 08:03 PM, #42
     Reply you are right., Oldril, 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM, #31
          Reply Good, now roll up a poop slinging nexun. n/t, Stevers, 08-Jun-11 11:44 AM, #33
               Reply Too bad I didn't have a Stevers played Nexun while I wa..., Allysia (Anonymous), 08-Jun-11 11:48 AM, #34
                    Reply I've strayed from Nexus for a bit, but I will be return..., Stevers, 08-Jun-11 11:50 AM, #35
     Reply RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks, Isildur, 08-Jun-11 07:59 PM, #41
Reply A little bitter?, Allysia (Anonymous), 06-Jun-11 09:38 AM, #18
Reply This is an excellent post., Chin (Anonymous), 07-Jun-11 10:53 AM, #23
Reply Play all the cabals before you judge them., wikataw, 06-Jun-11 07:30 PM, #20
Reply Poor Oldril. Poor village. They have it hard., Artificial, 06-Jun-11 08:23 AM, #25
Reply You know, Oldril, Stevers, 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM, #30
Reply Goodbyes!, napoleon, 05-Jun-11 12:47 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes!, Chulun (Anonymous), 05-Jun-11 07:00 PM, #13
Reply You were a great Meter. Just all around Well done., Allysia (Anonymous), 04-Jun-11 05:32 PM, #2
Reply I did not see any of your roleplay but..., wikataw, 05-Jun-11 09:22 AM, #3
Reply RE: I did not see any of your roleplay but..., napoleon, 05-Jun-11 01:28 PM, #6
Reply RE: You were a great Meter. Just all around Well done., napoleon, 05-Jun-11 01:18 PM, #5
Reply You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage., TMNS, 04-Jun-11 02:47 PM, #1
     Reply RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage., napoleon, 05-Jun-11 01:41 PM, #7
     Reply And that's why magic is bad folks :), TMNS, 05-Jun-11 03:44 PM, #8
     Reply RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage., Rhafaer (Anonymous), 05-Jun-11 04:32 PM, #9
     Reply RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage., napoleon, 05-Jun-11 04:53 PM, #10
     Reply I've done that too, incognito, 05-Jun-11 04:55 PM, #11
          Reply I've done that too, Homard, 05-Jun-11 06:03 PM, #12
     Reply What were his forms? n/t, Alanon, 06-Jun-11 03:31 PM, #19
          Reply Check PBF, Abernyte, 07-Jun-11 03:03 AM, #22

OldrilMon 06-Jun-11 08:19 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99921, "Nexus, another reason CF sucks"
In response to Reply #0

You jumped me as I was fighting no less than 3 Maran at once as an uncaballed necro without barrier.

Thats what CF cabal leaders are made of these days? What a ####ing joke of a cabal on concept and even moreso on execution. The concept is ####ing pathetic and the roleplay is based on flip-flopping like a politician. Like the village didn't have enough enemies they needed a cabal that runs around ganking people 24/7 and is dedicated to killing them.

I want to hear how the #### you justified jumping me when I was literally fighting 3 maran at once and I was an uncaballed. I appreciate that you tried to RP it out but it just felt ####ty to me on every level.

Every few days I check these forums and it seems everytime I do am reminded of shady #### that got pulled while I played. LOL what a joke of a cabal.

StunnaMon 06-Jun-11 08:49 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#99923, "Don't play CF. Don't check the forums. And"
In response to Reply #14

if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

DurNominatorTue 07-Jun-11 01:14 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99967, "I think it's the same old necro he deleted."
In response to Reply #15

Your advice is a good one, by the way. Other people treat you better if you tone down the negativity or leave completely negative things unsaid.

napoleonMon 06-Jun-11 09:04 AM
Member since 12th Aug 2007
19 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99924, "RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks"
In response to Reply #14

Soo, your general CF bitterness aside, this is a nice example of that visceral Nexus hatred I was talking about in my other post?

I justify it the same way I justified it to you in game:

Darkness is tipping. I am on the Aryth minding my own business. I wander onto the Open Sea, hit "where" and see you and a Paladin in the area. Then I hear the Paladin yell as you attack him.

At this point, I have no idea how the fight is playing out, it is just you and ONE maran in the area, and darkness is tipping. Nexus RP absolutely demands that, if I can prevent it, above all else I make sure this lightwalker does not fall right then. So I swim in and attack you, to try to drive you off so you don't kill him.

It turned out not to be the case, but without any information beyond seeing the two of you and hearing you attack, I had assume you might be winning and close to killing him, and I couldn't waste a bunch of time sending polite tells to discover what exactly is going on.

I don't even remember what happened after that. I think you either died very quickly to the two of us, or ran off and then the other maran appeared and finished you a few steps away. If I'd known you were being chased by several of them, I'd have taken the time to tell you Darkness tips, then swam up and watch them fight you, instead of just striking. But if it looked like you were going to kill any of them, I would have struck you then too.

Also, that situation was probably the closest thing I've ever seen to something that fulfilled the whole "Nexus flip-flop attacks out of nowhere" mythology, and in ~300hrs I only saw things go down like that just this one single time.

OldrilMon 06-Jun-11 09:14 AM
641 posts
#99925, "RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks"
In response to Reply #16

I appreciated the RP you tried after the fact and no I didn't die there but fighting multiple caballed chars, two of which are leaders, as a single uncaballed necro is just another reason not to play.

All the interactions I had had with Aelozzosot up to that were great, too. That interaction just reinforced my hatred for the stupidity of the Nexus cabal.

wikatawMon 06-Jun-11 07:43 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99945, "Stop being such a ####."
In response to Reply #17

Play something else.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

HammerSongTue 07-Jun-11 01:39 PM
679 posts
#99969, "Tone it down Oldril"
In response to Reply #17

Oldril - I've deleted a couple of your posts. They're not constructive and while some taunting seems to be coming from the other players, you're not responding in a manner that is acceptable.

Please tone it down.

GaplemoWed 08-Jun-11 11:09 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#99993, "Just stop posting"
In response to Reply #26

He claims he hates CF and all the players are douches and losers, yet he cannot get enough of complaining on the forums. It got bad enough that they permabanned him on the other forums, it wouldn't suprise me if it gets to that point here. Attitudes like that are like a cancer to the community. Nobody wants to read that garbage, here or there.

wikatawWed 08-Jun-11 11:13 AM
158 posts
#99994, "Its half and half, he tries."
In response to Reply #27

Its not like his char shows who the player is behind it each time.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

OldrilWed 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM
641 posts
#99996, "Lie much?"
In response to Reply #27

The last day I was on dio's you were pm'ing me and I was responding. I quit logging into Dios after deleting Uhariz and posting 1 yes 1 log. Afterwards the VIP's may have banned me for calling them out on here.

Also all the players aren't douches or losers here, just a lot of them.

SteversWed 08-Jun-11 11:43 AM
Member since 01st Mar 2010
152 posts
#99999, "RE: Lie much?"
In response to Reply #29

You requested the permaban.

A couple of us actually fought against that and had your ban moved to 30 days.

Your characters have good potential, you just need to stop being such a Prothero about everything.

incognitoWed 08-Jun-11 02:48 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100004, "I wouldn't say you had it moved"
In response to Reply #32

You said something. It changed. However, your conclusions about cause and effect may be inaccurate.

SteversWed 08-Jun-11 06:20 PM
152 posts
#100006, "I guess it is time to move my parade, the imperial rain..."
In response to Reply #37
Edited on Wed 08-Jun-11 06:22 PM

jerko

incognitoWed 08-Jun-11 02:47 PM
4495 posts
#100003, "I was leaving you alone"
In response to Reply #29

But since you seem determined to lie yourself, you ASKED me to have your account deleted. The vitriol you spewed was something we're well used to.

You were already getting bans because of your inability to control your temper and your completely warped view of how you were being treated relative to others.

Seriously, this game isn't healthy for you right now. Take a break from the forums at the very least.

GaplemoWed 08-Jun-11 04:29 PM
619 posts
#100005, "You fail to mention"
In response to Reply #29

That the PMs were taunts and insults, because I just don't like you.

wikatawWed 08-Jun-11 06:58 PM
158 posts
#100007, "Can you grow up please?"
In response to Reply #38

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
Sounds like you troll to get people a rise out of people.

GaplemoWed 08-Jun-11 08:03 PM
619 posts
#100009, "I cant grow up"
In response to Reply #40

Im stuck in roflcoptersauce mode. Oh noes.

OldrilWed 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM
641 posts
#99998, "you are right."
In response to Reply #26

done posting as long as people don't spout misinfo or trash talk me, enjoy your game

SteversWed 08-Jun-11 11:44 AM
152 posts
#100000, "Good, now roll up a poop slinging nexun. n/t"
In response to Reply #31

LAAAAAAA

Allysia (Anonymous)Wed 08-Jun-11 11:48 AM
Charter member
#100001, "Too bad I didn't have a Stevers played Nexun while I wa..."
In response to Reply #33

Your odd behavior and mannerisms might have made me laugh. Or uninduct you. Not sure which. Probably both.

Or did I have one and just not know it!

SteversWed 08-Jun-11 11:50 AM
152 posts
#100002, "I've strayed from Nexus for a bit, but I will be return..."
In response to Reply #34

I already have a great idea in mind for my next nexun, too

IsildurWed 08-Jun-11 07:59 PM
5969 posts
#100008, "RE: Nexus, another reason CF sucks"
In response to Reply #17

Given evil was tipping you had two enemies. Why should they not opportunistically kill you? I don't get the complaint. You seem to think it was bad role-play on the nexus guy's part. Why?

Allysia (Anonymous)Mon 06-Jun-11 09:38 AM
Charter member
#99927, "A little bitter?"
In response to Reply #14

You got ganged? I'm sorry to hear that. I imagine you're the first uncaballed char to ever get ganged.

If you think Nexus is all about killing villagers you'd be wrong. Nexus doesn't care if Battle exists. If magic is at a proper level, they don't kill villagers. (well, Twist might want them to, but generally they don't) I am amazed how many times that comes up. Village wages war on Nexus to try and destroy magic, not the other way around. Villagers will always attack Nexuns. Nexuns will not always attack villagers. I can't say how many times I told people we had to lay off villagers because magic was strong. Like in all things with them, it's about balance. Nexus doesn't wage war, unlike every other cabal. Which is why they are the only cabal that can relinquish cabal items. I gave back the head probably too easily a lot of times, or gave half hearted defense at the Island because really killing villagers was not accomplishing anything and magic was proper.

I wonder if you've ever played a serious Nexun? RP is what a player makes it as you should know. Or are you like so many that never has tried, but sees fit to complain about it. I'd say try it, RP it how YOU think it should be Rp'd. It's not hard to become a leader in Nexus, since it requires no imm involvement. So do it, and lead the cabal how you imagine it should be. From what I've heard of your chars you probably would get a leader spot pretty easily since you are tough and can RP/PK well.

Aelozzosot was a classy player and a good leader. However, because you got ganged ONE TIME you see it fit to complain about a char who was probably one of the better Nexuns of recent time. I got jumped by gangs of imperials at times. I got jumped by gangs of villagers others. That doesn't mean I start talking smack about their cabal and their leaders as a whole on a death thread. Stirring up trouble because you're bitter over one incident is rather petty and childish.

You're another player who has so much potential to make such good characters, but gets far too frustrated when people don't play as they think people should. Sometimes, you just have to let things go and lighten up.

Chin (Anonymous)Tue 07-Jun-11 10:53 AM
Charter member
#99966, "This is an excellent post."
In response to Reply #18

In fact, do you remember us talking about the possibility of aiding the village in taking back the head from the Empire once? One of the villagers was always dying multiple times per session, and he had once died so many times in a single session that magic was insanely powerful, and I speculated that he was doing it to force us to help them retrieve and lauded his intelligence in making us help them. Good times.

wikatawMon 06-Jun-11 07:30 PM
158 posts
#99944, "Play all the cabals before you judge them."
In response to Reply #14

2. Play when masters charmed and tesseracted 6 man ganks on solo ragers.
3. Don't get mad you are not becomming the next ravon or ahteili.
4. Cf does not promise anything except you will die.
5. Don't pick fights with maran when there are three of them and you
do not have barrier source at lvl 47. That was dumb. Do the crap shot after you find your items or suck it up and say "Gee Nep, I *am* still
a newb and not deserving of (tiny iron dagger set) because I am evil
and not a nice herald. You might have rped well, but your rp choice
was obviously bad for your chars health.

GLWN

ArtificialTue 07-Jun-11 01:37 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#99922, "Poor Oldril. Poor village. They have it hard."
In response to Reply #14
Edited on Mon 06-Jun-11 08:23 AM

LEAVE THEM ALONE GUYS! CMON!

SteversWed 08-Jun-11 11:41 AM
152 posts
#99997, "You know, Oldril"
In response to Reply #14

Most people that don't play CF don't trash talk everything on the forums.

You're like Scrimbul, only no one seems to like you.
My suggestion would be to shut up with all the trash talk, because you and I both know that you have a current, and do what you can in game to improve it.

If you think X should be RP'd Y way, by all means.... roll X and RP him the way he should be RP'd! You CAN make a difference by doing that, but you wont by sitting here boohooing about everything.

I rolled a char that set out to prove that you could throw poop at people and still get into nexus so that other people would do it, and look how well that caught on!

It caught on, right?

napoleonSun 05-Jun-11 12:47 PM
19 posts
#99884, "Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #0

Really bummed I ended up having to delete because Ael was absolutely on track to be my favorite character yet in this ongoing love affair with CF. Perfect forms, really enjoying my RP and looking forward to the character's goals, and tons of great interactions w/Nexus and everybody in the Isle. Just a lot of characters in the Isle that made me smile whenever I saw them logged on, because I knew it was going to be a fun, satisfying session.

Alas, when things couldn't be coming together any better in CF, real life finally catches up with me and delivers the fatal blow: big test coming up that requires a CF break, followed shortly by looong weeks in the clinic for years to come, topped off with a baby on the way in November. Five years ago I would have played this character to age death and loved every hour of it, but presently I was having trouble seeing where I was going to squeeze in even a couple hours a week, so it seemed best to just let it go and enjoy all the memories.

Amazing form combo, although if anybody can believe it I was trying for several levels to collect enough edge points to re-roll walrus, just because it's a form I'd had 2-3 times before, and I was really hoping for something I'd never played before, like squid. Ultimately a lack of exploration in the younger titles forced me into enough 40's exploration that I had time to think it over and realize how well walrus would work with a regen form if I managed one, and how useful it'd be to have two land forms, and I settled on keeping it. A re-roll of mongoose to komodo later, and a very tough combo was born. I'd say probably 50% of the characters I've ever rolled up are shifters, including my only two other even somewhat notable characters (Jopenstanruk, and Jemr) but I can't help it, there's just something about the class I love, it always draws me back.

Really, really glad I joined the Isle, even though I had no intention of doing so when rolled and had to kind of be talked into it by Grimkral and Allysia. This was my 1st Nexan and I think it showed at times, but I've never held a grudge against the cabal. I would absolutely recommend to someone who has never played a Nexan (and has also managed to avoid acquiring that visceral Nexus hatred that seems to afflict some of the playerbase) that they give it a try. You see a huge variety of pk based on the Balance and often have some ragers to fight even when Balance holds, there's a ton of freedom to have your own role and ideas and goals in addition to managing the Balance, and contrary to the stereotype there is plenty of room to RP vs just attacking folks out of the blue. Also there is a lot of camaraderie between all the Nexans which makes logins a lot of fun, although no doubt some of that is because of the great crop of characters right now.

Anyways, pretty much nothing but good things to say about all the characters I met along the way, friends and enemies both, and big thanks to the Immortals who make this such a rich, immersive, rewarding game! I am sure that as long as CF is around, I will continue looking for that opportunity to roll up something new.

Chulun (Anonymous)Sun 05-Jun-11 07:00 PM
Charter member
#99907, "RE: Goodbyes!"
In response to Reply #4

Sorry to see you go, we didn't see each other very much but you seemed like a strong leader from what I hear. Was hoping to see you more in de War but it was not meant to be so GLWYN!

Allysia (Anonymous)Sat 04-Jun-11 05:32 PM
Charter member
#99862, "You were a great Meter. Just all around Well done."
In response to Reply #0

In all things that I saw you do you always excelled. Hell, you solo'd the Kuo Tuo king, who else can do that? I think you were the best choice for Meter by far, and once you became it you made Allysia's life so much easier in so many ways, and I appreciated it immensely.

I remember Grimkral telling me I needed to speak with and induct you, when I had never even met you before. Even Ghrim said you were one of our best Nexuns, before you were even inducted! But once you were in, I saw why he said that, and Grimkral was right. You were a great boon for the Nexus. You had amazing forms true, but it was you the player that really aided the cabal. You had a demeanor as a player that perfectly fit in with the role you had, and ultimaely I have to say you were a much better leader of the cabal than I ever was. I only hope your successor took a few notes watching you.

You tended to be agreeable with pretty much everyone, you led the Island in a way I almost forgot how to and through it all, even with all the annoyances and tough times, you just kept a positive outlook and encouraged everyone and made the Island much stronger as a whole. I wish our times aligned more, but I really enjoyed our time together and always hoped to catch you for a bit. And Walrus + Bard bonded just seemed unfair in so many fights.

Can't wait to see what comes next when you get a chance to return to CF.
GL!

wikatawSun 05-Jun-11 09:22 AM
158 posts
#99872, "I did not see any of your roleplay but..."
In response to Reply #2

Allysia is right, you uber pwned mobs solo, THE big Aboleth without fleeing? Wtf for the win?!? You made the UberVet explorer in our parties jaw drop... I tried to act unimpressed. heh.

napoleonSun 05-Jun-11 01:28 PM
19 posts
#99887, "RE: I did not see any of your roleplay but..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks, yeah it was by far the best combo I've ever had for exploring. It was a lot of fun to travel with you guys down there too, because although I had enough experience to know somewhat where I wanted to explore and what I might be able to pull off, going places like that with people who REALLY know what they're doing makes learning how to see/get what you want without dying so much easier. Very impressed by the smooth competence you guys were running the show with

napoleonSun 05-Jun-11 01:18 PM
19 posts
#99886, "RE: You were a great Meter. Just all around Well done."
In response to Reply #2

Allysia! By far Ael's best friend, I was always, always hoping to find you online when I was about. From our first talks, to your surprise engineering of the vote for Meter (which had me both honored and nervous!), to all our back and forth chatter over leader channel, I always had a fun time when Allysia was around. Plus no matter what the odds at the time, I knew when I saw you log on that we were about to turn the tide, and there's usually only a couple characters at any given time who inspire that kind of confidence.

And you are right, Walrus + Bard bonded really did feel kind of unfair for a lot of fights I was not complaining though, because it felt great to turn the tables a bit against the Village after so many early days when the Key was missing and 5-6 ragers were swarming the lands.

I really looked up to Allysia as a leader and I thought our characters had perfectly complementary roleplay/styles that worked well together as leaders. You helped me work toward a lot of those leadership qualities that didn't come as naturally to Ael, and I tried to be that friendly, upbeat, "come now friends, let's just keep our spirits up and see if we might not fix this bit of unbalance" gnome counter to what I thought was very good world-weary kind of elf RP.

Surprised to hear of your departure from the Isle (and so close to Flaaayin's end! Argh) but it wouldn't have changed the close friendship between us at all and I would have been excited to play it out with you and see where your character went next.

No idea what is going on IC at the moment and maybe you are heading back into the Isle (Ael would absolutely have hoped so) but I could definitely also have seen you finding a place among the Heralds after retiring from a long life of keeping the Balance, telling stories and going off on adventures, and still stepping in to aid the Isle or oppose the Village occasionally, even if your character had mostly opened a new chapter in her life. No doubt Allysia has acquired a fair bit of renown and stories to tell, and you always did enjoy that Inn

Anyway best of luck as you continue on, and I hope the rest of your character's years are as enjoyable as you made Aelozzosot's. Cheers!

TMNSSat 04-Jun-11 02:47 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#99861, "You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage."
In response to Reply #0

You were a classy enemy as well.

I think we got you once in a massive raid or retrieval or something. But I know you got me once or twice on your own.

GLWYN!

napoleonSun 05-Jun-11 01:41 PM
19 posts
#99888, "RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks, I really had only good things to say about Ghrimriddor as well, and definitely never saw anything to warrant the complaints of weak pk that some other Villagers were apparently making against you.

I always felt Ghrim was a dangerous pk and needed to be respected going into a fight, and a classy enemy before and after with notably good RP whenever we exchanged words, etc.

Also as an aside, do you remember when you and Flaaayin were raiding the Isle, and Grimkral called me in to help? And I shuffled up as a walrus and promptly gored Grimkral to death in front of you, instead of either of you ragers? Gah! That was because your and his name both starting with a "Grim" sound was forever confusing my poor brain about who was a rager, and I would end up thinking "Oh, Grimkral that dwarf rager, better get him before he gets me!"

I swear it almost happened a couple other times too, heh. I still feel like a total moron for that one.

TMNSSun 05-Jun-11 03:44 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#99890, "And that's why magic is bad folks :)"
In response to Reply #7

Yes. I may even have that logged! It was brutal on him with me, you and Flaaayin

Rhafaer (Anonymous)Sun 05-Jun-11 04:32 PM
Charter member
#99891, "RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage."
In response to Reply #7

I remember that! I was pincering Grimkral in the sea of despair and suddenly you came up to me and I thought I was dead and then you started goring Grimkral to death!

napoleonSun 05-Jun-11 04:53 PM
19 posts
#99893, "RE: You really had dream forms for a Nexus mage."
In response to Reply #9

Haha, seriously, I had some kind of mental block with Grimkral or something. I knew he was my ally and friend, we'd travel around together all the time, and then as soon as some pk situation would go down, my brain would freeze up and I would read his name and think "Rager!"

I don't know if it was that I associate dwarves w/ragers, or his name SOUNDS like a rager to me, or because of Ghrimriddor, or all that together, but I just could not help myself I swear. I don't totally remember but I feel like it's entirely possible I did that to him twice at least.

Haha ah god, poor Grimkral! It's really funny to remember right now but man I felt terrible when it happened. He was probably Ael's first close friend too. Luckily he was, in true dwarven fashion, stubborn enough to remain my friend and not take those moments of idiocy the wrong way.

incognitoSun 05-Jun-11 04:55 PM
4495 posts
#99894, "I've done that too"
In response to Reply #7

Got Grimkral and Ghrimriddor mixed up.

HomardSun 05-Jun-11 06:03 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#99899, "I've done that too"
In response to Reply #11

Brutally attacked my allies because I'm dumb.

AlanonMon 06-Jun-11 03:31 PM
Member since 03rd May 2003
22 posts
#99943, "What were his forms? n/t"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

AbernyteTue 07-Jun-11 03:03 AM
975 posts
#99960, "Check PBF"
In response to Reply #19

~

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99859 Previous topic | Next topic