Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vankhu the High Sorceress of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99749
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 31-May-11 03:20 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16910 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99749, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Vankhu the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Tue May 31 03:16:30 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vankhu perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I rped as hard as I could with this one but lost intere..., wikataw, 02-Jun-11 06:34 AM, #3
Reply Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever., WikatawVankhu (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 11:54 AM, #7
     Reply RE: Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever., Gurz (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 12:50 PM, #8
     Reply That was hilarious., Rhone (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 12:56 PM, #10
          Reply Seaweed loosing effect underwater came to my mind durin..., wikataw, 03-Jun-11 02:28 AM, #13
     Reply RE: Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever., Grelgich (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 12:55 PM, #9
     Reply This was a good character., Roka/Trolic/Tesline (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 11:46 PM, #12
Reply Was this Yretiken?, Volker (Anonymous), 31-May-11 04:28 AM, #1
     Reply Guilty as charged., wikataw, 02-Jun-11 06:27 AM, #2
          Reply My guess is the sorta humorous vibe you gave., Mirrou (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 07:43 AM, #4
               Reply I'd have to agree., lasentia, 02-Jun-11 08:57 AM, #5
               Reply Did we interact past the point of..., wikataw, 02-Jun-11 11:35 AM, #6
                    Reply RE: Did we interact past the point of..., Mirrou (Anonymous), 02-Jun-11 10:14 PM, #11
                         Reply People got Smited and all kinds of stuff from chaos tel..., wikataw, 03-Jun-11 02:30 AM, #14

wikatawThu 02-Jun-11 06:34 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99824, "I rped as hard as I could with this one but lost intere..."
In response to Reply #0

Was waiting to loose my set. This was my first transmuter. That was the eight time I attacked someone and almost(actually did) die because I just used a black rod and forgot to wield my eagle staff.

I think Karr and Olum were the only person to beat me in Pk. I am not counting deaths to bleeding, or not wielding my weapon.

Good luck Tavlin. It was fun and you taught me alot, all of the scions did. I played long hours so I may not have been coherent at times, I was barely surviving half my battles because I forgot a prep here and there.

Rhone, how I hate thee ic.
Gurzgred, I didn't really mean that about the gank, it was a lame reply. I was just angry and had no clue I did not wield my weapon for that battle untill later. I should have been able to tank both you and zulun.

Arial Transmuters are THE tanks. Vuln lightning and water is not that bad with Abs desensitize.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

WikatawVankhu (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 11:54 AM
Charter member
#99831, "Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever."
In response to Reply #3

Mhardlarn. Why did you not like me off the bat? You play some awefull hours and 95% of the population does not see you. Did you feel threatened that another transmuter in scion would show how op-ed the class is in that cabal? It was my first transmuter and I was rather deadly and died in combat to foes twice only.

Volker, We didn't interact much this time. I wanted to ask you if you would practice volley in Hillcrest lol jk.

Zhincala, I shouldn't have gave every scion an orb of travel and other nice things when I was a pledge. You expected me to give you a despoil item all the time. I was gathering preps in between raids, that is why I was not a truckasaurus like you. Transmuters must prepare before each battle, immensly. Try and look out for your allies, you are kinda reckless but it was cool when I was group leader. Nice job keeping it going.

Tavlin. I lied, I was a vessel of Pico to start. You asked if any lords had whatever over me.. I fibbed. Reksah is corrupted lol jk. Thanks, you taught me alot. Cool player. I was rofling when I got you smited that one time. Lol. I was so good at making my groupmates and whoever wonder who the hell was there when they knew I was duo. Whisper is op.

Reksah. I was going to rp a follower with Vankhu but I could not find your shrine woot. Thanks for the induct. I was worried that Mharldarn would slay me or uninduct me right away but he gave me amulet dragonkind woot.

Elania. The worst thing you could do as a player is join a cabal being a know it all and then delete. Its hard to keep a good crew in scion. I cannot throw stones either, deleting soon but I was very very active for all my scions.

Wyndynne. You made this character happen. Thanks a bunch. It was hard to find groupmates and that was why i was bugging you so much. 200 hours and I didn't explore any place I really wanted. You are a very helpful char, thanks.

Jehb. Good times. I love thieves. Were you just being nice because I could lock-kill you for your shinnies one day if needed or was I rping good? Thanks for the marionette.. It made this character.

Tyranus. Thanks for the publicity, no one learned that I was likely to backstab my group.

Roka. You write a missive to everyone after I deny commiting a crime and you know that I only denied to because I thought I was out of area. Way to make an example out of someone to get a note all posted. Wish you stayed around so I could have pwned you.

Rhuin, You are safe now.

Zazar. Sorry I was like that about gear. Its really crappy to play as carefull as I did and then die because your int connection drops. I kept that flag untill I raged.

Tordorak, I feel bad for killing you.

Hraustr. Thanks for the story about you in the inn. It helped rping. Felt great to pwn you when you had 6 lvls on me. I was not going to retrieve when you and others where defending. Entwine at destructor? 50-50 chance die? No thank you. sry

Rhone. I hate thee. Whenever I come into range. I don't have dispel magic mastered. Thanks for giving me a challenge.

Gurzgred. I kinda felt bad about that, but Tiamat pendants? I think I'll betray my mom for that. Never had that item ever. I am not sure why you died.. I noticed rhone had to word you another time... I think I accelerated you.

Taffer. The orc is happy we avenged his death in ganking you and bachguer back to back. Sry I took two items I did not need. I owed someone.

Mirrou. You rat, telling on me for my attack in the Star. Bah

All the gnomes and felars shifters I betrayed. Well know Scion betrayer, duh.

Polito.. I love you.

Nremtreb.. that bard.. You did not like me later on. sry if I made you angry or something. I was trying to jiv with you.

Orcs, Thanks for giving me gear that I wouldnt ask or betray you for, much orc love. Wish I could have aided you guys ranking more.

Fauuyip. Drow shifter. Class Act. Great Char. I almost went outlander, almost.

Torilic, thanks.

Roriak... I never trusted you, thanks for being nice about the periapt.. You did not owe me for slaying werthius.

Werthius, I got lucky!

Lowbie Imperials. I killed you once but I did not hunt you after that. I don't multi but if you are in an area, sure. If you flee and I chase a little, next.

Wruzafien. Dont get mad that I walked upon you and one hit killed you, Of course I am going to take bracelet of charms. You could have waited for your preps.

I forgot alot of people, it was fun.

Gurz (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 12:50 PM
Charter member
#99836, "RE: Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever."
In response to Reply #7

I figured out the reason I died there. The confusion of the mental jolt edge + bad luck with flees = 20+ failures and a rough death to the archmage. The other time Rhone had to word me was the same reason(struggling to flee due to mental jolt confusion). That jolt can get really mean in a hurry.

Rhone (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 12:56 PM
Charter member
#99838, "That was hilarious."
In response to Reply #8

>I figured out the reason I died there. The confusion of the
>mental jolt edge + bad luck with flees = 20+ failures and a
>rough death to the archmage. The other time Rhone had to word
>me was the same reason(struggling to flee due to mental jolt
>confusion). That jolt can get really mean in a hurry.

When you see your groupmate try to flee 15-20 times during nova lag, it's time to hit c word gurz.

wikatawFri 03-Jun-11 02:28 AM
158 posts
#99847, "Seaweed loosing effect underwater came to my mind durin..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

Grelgich (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 12:55 PM
Charter member
#99837, "RE: Goodbyes. It was fun, my most favorite char ever."
In response to Reply #7

You actually have a part in my role. You were bossing me around from the start, which was kinda funny. Glad I could help you on your way up and sorry I did not get a lot of time to hang out with you at the top. Good luck with the next.

Roka/Trolic/Tesline (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 11:46 PM
Charter member
#99845, "This was a good character."
In response to Reply #7

Im sorry I had to kill you in Galadon RP wise i couldnt let a criminal just sit in his guild. RP beats sportsmanship in that case. Dont take it personally both characters did what their RP dictated. Oh and the missive wasnt caused by the crime it was from wat i saw you do. Helpin outlanders seekin the chasm and lying in general. very good RP but it made you Roka's enemy. Sorry if it annoyed you. I dont play to do so.

Besides that you were great to have around GLWYN

Volker (Anonymous)Tue 31-May-11 04:28 AM
Charter member
#99752, "Was this Yretiken?"
In response to Reply #0

Something about this character rubbed me the wrong way, and reminded me of Yretiken.

wikatawThu 02-Jun-11 06:27 AM
158 posts
#99823, "Guilty as charged."
In response to Reply #1

can you tell me what it was so I can fix a bad habit?

Mirrou (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 07:43 AM
Charter member
#99825, "My guess is the sorta humorous vibe you gave."
In response to Reply #2

Scions generally aren't supposed to pull pranks and be funny. But if you ask me, I'd prefer the funny Vankhu instead of yet another boring evil cackler, any day.

lasentiaThu 02-Jun-11 08:57 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99828, "I'd have to agree."
In response to Reply #4

Any char, be they good/neu/evil no matter of cabal, that makes me laugh while I'm playing CF certainly goes up a few notches with me. After all, you can be twisted and evil and still have a sense of humor about it. Especially with allies and such.

wikatawThu 02-Jun-11 11:35 AM
158 posts
#99830, "Did we interact past the point of..."
In response to Reply #4

Me getting angry at the inn at you?

I was sphere chaos, born ocf a chromatic egg. Cabal-Entropy

Mirrou (Anonymous)Thu 02-Jun-11 10:14 PM
Charter member
#99844, "RE: Did we interact past the point of..."
In response to Reply #6

Yes. You sent me tells with random phrases, obviously hoping to create some confusion in case I was speaking to someone else at the moment. Was a funny attempt.

There was something else, but I can't post it right now.

P.S. Attacking at the inn is the best way to piss me off. So yes, I ratted on you. No hard feelings, I liked the char otherwise.

wikatawFri 03-Jun-11 02:30 AM
158 posts
#99848, "People got Smited and all kinds of stuff from chaos tel..."
In response to Reply #11

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99749 Previous topic | Next topic