Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Relsew the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99715
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-May-11 09:28 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99715, "(DELETED) [None] Relsew the Legend of the Battlefield"

Mon May 30 09:24:18 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Relsew perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:131

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

lasentiaThu 02-Jun-11 09:10 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99829, "Very brief farewell"
In response to Reply #0

I used this char just to mess around and try out gates and mercy legacys. I actually had a lot of fun not caring about gear, deaths, being PK'd. I usually gave anyone that wanted anything I had to them, even if I was wearing it.

It was fun playing a char that was supposed to know literally nothing about Thera and was trying to pick it up as he went along. I tried to make people laugh with some of the moronic answers I gave to questions, thanks to those of you that went along with it and had a little fun with me. Pretty much if you tolerated me, I tried to give you something in return.

To the elf acolyte bard, I liked chatting with you, sorry I can't help with that thing, but this char was purely mess around and I didn't think it would be smart to get into something like that with a throw away char.

Hraustr, thanks for killing some of the down time with me doing a little RP. I almost became an app just to hang around and make jokes with villagers, since I had a few mage kills, but I figured that would probably do more harm then good. So I just deleted instead. Plus I had like 10 con left, even after training it a few times.

Neltouda's randomly started imm interaction was neat too, thanks for not smiting me too hard for being a moron.

It was fun. I'll be back around I'm sure.

bugboySun 05-Jun-11 08:03 AM
Member since 23rd Mar 2007
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#99868, "RE: Very brief farewell"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 05-Jun-11 08:08 AM

I had a blast with the few chats we did. I think I can honestly say I speak fluent Minotaur now thanks to some of the stuff we got to discuss.

Keep the good ones coming. I'll look forward to trying to find your next in the Fields.

IgsoehSun 05-Jun-11 07:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99908, "RE: Very brief farewell"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed the RP as Hraustr quite a bit. Probably would have interacted more as time went on, but you up and deleted! Haha, oh well. Good job and see you out there!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99715 Previous topic | Next topic