Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of Right..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99672
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-May-11 02:16 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99672, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of Righteous Chastity, Warlord of Battle"

Sat May 28 14:14:55 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Borkahd perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:52
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:1205

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Borkahd, 30-Nov-20 10:36 PM, #34
Reply I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here., TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 06-Jun-11 08:06 PM, #24
Reply Here is the reason, wikataw, 06-Jun-11 08:26 PM, #25
Reply RE: Here is the reason, colospgsbryan, 07-Jun-11 04:16 PM, #29
Reply Honey works better than vinegar, wikataw, 08-Jun-11 04:59 AM, #30
     Reply Every time I read your signature...., Gaplemo, 08-Jun-11 09:59 AM, #33
Reply Read the above at your own peril (to your brain cells), lurker, 08-Jun-11 08:34 AM, #31
Reply RE: I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here., Iunna, 06-Jun-11 08:47 PM, #26
Reply Ditto (n/t), Nnaeshuk, 07-Jun-11 12:50 AM, #27
Reply Completely understandable., TripHitNdip (Anonymous), 07-Jun-11 12:56 AM, #28
Reply RE: I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here., Borkahd, 08-Jun-11 09:32 AM, #32
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:25 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Isildur, 31-May-11 10:39 AM, #21
Reply Time for you to make some more outstanding chars, We ne..., wikataw, 02-Jun-11 12:00 PM, #22
     Reply RE: Time for you to make some more outstanding chars, W..., Borkahd, 06-Jun-11 01:38 AM, #23
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Igsoeh, 30-May-11 10:58 AM, #9
Reply Thanks. I'll miss you guys! nt, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:32 AM, #19
Reply This is awful, TJHuron, 30-May-11 12:25 AM, #8
Reply Explanation up. Sorry! nt, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:31 AM, #18
Reply That sucks, Nevaelle (Anonymous), 29-May-11 10:39 AM, #7
Reply RE: That sucks, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:27 AM, #11
Reply I hope this is so you can play more mortals!, TMNS, 28-May-11 07:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: I hope this is so you can play more mortals!, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:27 AM, #12
Reply Say it ain't so, Bork., Homard, 28-May-11 04:09 PM, #5
Reply RE: Say it ain't so, Bork., Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:28 AM, #13
Reply Terrible loss, Gaplemo, 28-May-11 03:36 PM, #4
Reply Thanks for the kind words! nt, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:29 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., N b M, 28-May-11 03:10 PM, #3
Reply Sorry to let you down :x nt, Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:29 AM, #15
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 28-May-11 03:05 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:31 AM, #17
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 31-May-11 03:33 AM, #20
Reply Sorry to see this...., Welverin, 28-May-11 02:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Sorry to see this...., Borkahd, 31-May-11 01:30 AM, #16

BorkahdMon 30-Nov-20 10:36 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140221, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #0

I must be a nerd if I come back and read this every couple of years! I do miss CF. Maybe I'll even make a comeback one day! Leaving staff was rather disappointing and I think that was a straw that saw me take a very long break.

The fact that I am here reading this shows that CF is STILL on my mind! Go figure!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Mon 06-Jun-11 08:06 PM
Charter member
#99946, "I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here."
In response to Reply #0

1205 hours of badassery from this guy... arguably the most looked forward to IMM for years, and he's asked to step down and not even thank you for anything?

This just seems so weird.

Either way, I loved you Borky. Thanks for the comments on Cagubrak and I'm happy in some way, my characters always find you. I hope that never stops! Take care.

wikatawMon 06-Jun-11 08:26 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2011
158 posts
#99949, "Here is the reason"
In response to Reply #24

You hire a guy, he is a great guy, the customers love him. He can't do the job that is required however. What do you do? If rp was his only strong point, he would be better off in the player base adding to the game than be somewhere that another player might excell at. It probably was a hard choice to make but cf has been around for ever and they
try to keep things fair and stick to company policy.

"Heh, we just had to let go a great guy go before his tenure was up."
"He put in alot of hard work, but those are the beats" Who's going
to break the ice and stop skipping church because we all go to the same church? Not me.

We are having fun right? Lets have fun, others need to have fun, lets make it fun for them so we can have fun. This is a game, we play it to have fun.

Dungeons and Dragons, ever play it? Lord of the rings? Read it?
This game is not based on mortal combat friends. Its based on
creative books, not soap operas.

Does it matter what the reason really is? In the end, no.
We are all good people, some of us are just confused people.
Everyones different.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

colospgsbryanTue 07-Jun-11 04:16 PM
Member since 28th Feb 2005
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#99972, "RE: Here is the reason"
In response to Reply #25

This is pretty retarded. This reasoning would work if he was costing them money, as an employee at a company who cannot do what is expected of him. But, this is CF. A game. A game based on interaction. Bork was great at interactions. The player base loves and longs for immteraction. There was an Imm who was great at it and was doing it regularly. This makes CF what it is. Just because he couldn't code or something doesn't mean they should have had him leave. That's just dumb.

Bryan

wikatawWed 08-Jun-11 04:59 AM
158 posts
#99987, "Honey works better than vinegar"
In response to Reply #29

I may be retarded but I have not kept a game like this going
for a successful 15+ years. How long have you been an imm for?
Don't judge when you have not seen through their eyes.

Quote "I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it." Gaplemo

GaplemoWed 08-Jun-11 09:59 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#99992, "Every time I read your signature...."
In response to Reply #30

I secretly wish you would get raped or something. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I look at it.

lurkerWed 08-Jun-11 08:34 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99990, "Read the above at your own peril (to your brain cells)"
In response to Reply #25

Funny to watch krilcov act like he has any idea what goes on in immland

IunnaMon 06-Jun-11 08:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
#99950, "RE: I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here."
In response to Reply #24

I can only speak for myself, but I've already spoken to Borkahd about
things, and didn't really feel a need to air it out here.

NnaeshukTue 07-Jun-11 12:50 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#99958, "Ditto (n/t)"
In response to Reply #26

n/t

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Tue 07-Jun-11 12:56 AM
Charter member
#99959, "Completely understandable."
In response to Reply #26

I just really was fond of him in every single way. I understand we all have our flaws, but I just wanted him to feel more appreciated because I just feel like he deserves it.

At least we have him now. I hope I find him Mort! MUHAHAHAH!

BorkahdWed 08-Jun-11 09:32 AM
187 posts
#99991, "RE: I'm so confused at the lack of IMM input here."
In response to Reply #24

Thanks. Again, I'm really sorry to let you guys down. You were part of a cult following I seemed to have and the support you guys gave me was amazing. I'm super greatful.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:25 AM
187 posts
#99738, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Deleting was a sad, sad day for me. However, I lack a needed skill so was asked to step down. It wasn't by choice, but I understand their decision and harbor no hard feelings. RP just isn't enough. The rest of the details I will keep to myself but feel as if you guys deserve at least some sort of explanation.

I put a lot of time and effort into everything I did and I did it all for you guys. I love the player base. I loved to jump down and RP with you guys or conduct interviews and was -really- looking forward to pushing out a religion (which was approved but will never bare fruit). What saddens me the most is letting you guys down. I had a little cult following and I can never return to you guys the love that you showed me. Sorry for that.

I IMMed back in March of 2009 and grew very fond of most of the people I worked with and I'll take this time to list a few specifics.

Z: You are a fricken beast. Most people have no idea how much time and effort you put into CF but it is vast. Thank you so much for what you do for us. A very cool guy but pretty anti-social, which I didn't mind since I'm generally the same way.

Baer: You are a shining light. You are always there for the lower imms and seemed to advocate for us. Thanks and I'll miss ya even if we never did get all buddy-buddy.

Nep: Since the baby was born you seem to have faded back a bit, which we all understand. Congrats, btw. This guy is also a coding guru, thanks for all you do!

Thror: Cool guy, really. I may hit you up sometime for some work

Lyr: Another cool guy. Hope your time frees up more soon.

Scar: I always enjoyed our short talks, especially when we discussed magic, religion, etc. You are the driving force behind a lot of really cool things and the new stuff you have planned sounds pretty awesome. Rock on, dude. Rock on.

Iunna: Drinks? <3 ya and thanks for everything! I enjoyed our long talks when our times matched up better.

Nae: You were my best friend up there and I'll miss you the most. Good luck with everything and I see CF in good hands with you as our next generation of imms.

Ade and Malk: You both were really cool as well. I loved hanging out with you guys. Mal, thanks for the advice and I still may shoot you over the email if its still cool.

I know I am leaving a -lot- of people out but I'm getting tired, sorry! Post and I will try to get a reply out there.

I'll still be around. As a matter of fact, I am playing a mort now and have been tossing around an idea for another. I do go to school, work, and am trying to get a computer repair business going so my time isn't what it used to be...but I will always find time for CF.

Feel free to look me up on FB, I've posted numerous times on CF's page so you can find me there!

See ya in the fields!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

IsildurTue 31-May-11 10:39 AM
5969 posts
#99759, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #10

Yay! More morts!

wikatawThu 02-Jun-11 12:00 PM
158 posts
#99832, "Time for you to make some more outstanding chars, We ne..."
In response to Reply #10

Who were your prior mortals?

BorkahdMon 06-Jun-11 01:38 AM
187 posts
#99917, "RE: Time for you to make some more outstanding chars, W..."
In response to Reply #22

Lets see...

Farzelkep (Lyr tat gnome druid when Outlander first opened)
Cyruil (Corr tat elf pally Marshall)
Gahtho (Svirf Drillmaster)
Bork (Commander, Yean Tat, hero-imm, rapist, evil-dude)
A old-Beroxxus healer in Scion...cant remember the name.

I've had plenty of titled characters but I'm horrible with names. These are just a few off the top of my head.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

IgsoehMon 30-May-11 10:58 AM
201 posts
#99716, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #0

Bummer. Always enjoyed not only your RP itself, but your willingness to do so almost all the time. You were certainly a boon to the game. I guess I'll never know about that certain someone's pet now! Good luck with whatever comes next, and I'll see you in the fields!

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:32 AM
187 posts
#99747, "Thanks. I'll miss you guys! nt"
In response to Reply #9

nt

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

TJHuronMon 30-May-11 12:25 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99710, "This is awful"
In response to Reply #0

I hope that you toss out an explanation to us because I thought you were a fantastic character and imm for battle. From all the posts I had read of yours a deletion was the last thing I would have predicted. You seem very into the RP aspect and creating a fun experience for all those around. This just doesn't make any sense, unless of course you are taking on a new form and shedding this one. Pretty awesome though.

I think you inducted a couple of my Villagers. Thanks for that. If you really did delete this is a bad loss for CF.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:31 AM
187 posts
#99746, "Explanation up. Sorry! nt"
In response to Reply #8

nt

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

Nevaelle (Anonymous)Sun 29-May-11 10:39 AM
Charter member
#99703, "That sucks"
In response to Reply #0

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with our RP or anything and that it's just a remorting kind of situation or at worst you as a player needing a break. You seem like a great kind of imm to have around.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:27 AM
187 posts
#99739, "RE: That sucks"
In response to Reply #7

Nope. Nothing to do with our RP. Anything that effects mortals the way that it did you guys I always had cleared. Thats why it took awhile to respond and such...I was getting the OK and advice from the higher ups!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

TMNSSat 28-May-11 07:08 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#99685, "I hope this is so you can play more mortals!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 28-May-11 07:14 PM

Or because they made you remort yourself into a different IMM persona.

I loved your RP. I did not love fighting mortal Borkahd with my one and only hero invoker, mostly because you beat my ass 9 times out of 10 (though I did have you convulsing once!).

I tried and tried to include this log on officials, but it's being weird to me. I thought you might like this.

http://www.qhcf.net/phorum/read.php?3,881734,881734#msg-881734

You made this game better.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:27 AM
187 posts
#99740, "RE: I hope this is so you can play more mortals!"
In response to Reply #6

Thanks! I love seeing Bork logs. I loved Borky-poo and will miss him tons.

I seem to always enjoy your characters. Thanks for being a cool player!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

HomardSat 28-May-11 04:09 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#99682, "Say it ain't so, Bork."
In response to Reply #0

If this is anything other than you moving on to bigger and better
things within CF, I'm very sorry to see it.

Borkahd has been a constant presence in the Village for the past few
years and not having him around will leave a tremendous void.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:28 AM
187 posts
#99741, "RE: Say it ain't so, Bork."
In response to Reply #5

Sorry bud

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

GaplemoSat 28-May-11 03:36 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#99679, "Terrible loss"
In response to Reply #0

Fantastic hero imm. One of the best, if not the best prospects for a new religion and rp came from you imo. Hope you're just moving up the pantheon, but with the arrival of Reksah and the history of such things, I lean towards believing this is an actual delete, and not him remorting

What happened big guy? You will be missed.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:29 AM
187 posts
#99742, "Thanks for the kind words! nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

N b MSat 28-May-11 03:10 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#99677, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #0

One of the MOST influencial and well played hero imm's. I hope this delete is only coming around now because you are moving on up the pantheon!

If not, this is sadly disappointing.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:29 AM
187 posts
#99743, "Sorry to let you down :x nt"
In response to Reply #3

nt

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

Gurzgred (Anonymous)Sat 28-May-11 03:05 PM
Charter member
#99676, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #0

This is devastating to see. I never knew how to approach you after the whole duel thing, but you were an excellent presence in terms of roleplay.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:31 AM
187 posts
#99745, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #2

I slapped myself in the head after that second challenge. Me, as a person, didn't want you to do it. But I know you were staing IC which I admired and had fun. Even though the IC actions might hurt your character, you stayed true. Kudos!

IC Bork loved every moment of it. He was pretty much the embodiment of evil, imo.

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

Gurzgred (Anonymous)Tue 31-May-11 03:33 AM
Charter member
#99750, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Borkahd Kahn'ku the Defiler of R..."
In response to Reply #17

No worries, I sighed as a player even as I committed to it. I'll always wonder the "What if's" though. I think with a bit more prepping I might have taken you the first time! I can hardly imagine Gurzgred if he would have won though.

WelverinSat 28-May-11 02:44 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#99675, "Sorry to see this...."
In response to Reply #0

Huh? It was cool when you poofed in on me after the Role EXP thing.

BorkahdTue 31-May-11 01:30 AM
187 posts
#99744, "RE: Sorry to see this...."
In response to Reply #1

I always tried to help people have a good time. Glad I was able to put a smile on your face!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99672 Previous topic | Next topic