Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Priestess..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99466
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-May-11 07:08 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99466, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Priestess of the Harvest Moon, Sunwarden of Thar-Eris"

Tue May 24 07:06:03 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Serelyia perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:235

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..., Amaranthe, 27-May-11 10:22 PM, #6
Reply What happened?!?, Irelia, 26-May-11 07:12 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..., Bajula, 25-May-11 07:12 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..., Rhone (Anonymous), 24-May-11 11:58 AM, #3
Reply Another good char gone., Allysia (Anonymous), 24-May-11 08:45 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..., Chulun (Anonymous), 24-May-11 08:07 AM, #1

AmarantheFri 27-May-11 10:22 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99654, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go! After such a long run, this is surprising, and I hope it had nothing to do with your recent granting as a leader, and feeling that you couldn't simply stand down or recommend another Sunwarden while still keeping your character around.

I enjoyed having another Amaranthe follower around and you are a big part of the recent that I recently started getting a bit more involved with CF after a very long hiatus.

Best of luck with your next.

IreliaThu 26-May-11 07:12 PM
Member since 11th May 2011
46 posts
#99639, "What happened?!?"
In response to Reply #0

I don't understand this one...You just recently became Sunwarden...I liked Serelyia alot and you were a blessing to have around. I kinda of thought when Irelia was younger that you would end up watching over the branch. However I think with your time being so limited it fell to me which was a surprise at the time. Get your butt back to the tree in one form or another...

Whitesun

BajulaWed 25-May-11 07:12 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#99535, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..."
In response to Reply #0

Great Character, loads of fun.
Thwrerrorip never got to repay you
for the blue dragonhide either, hehe.

Rhone (Anonymous)Tue 24-May-11 11:58 AM
Charter member
#99484, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..."
In response to Reply #0

So I had a strong (99%) suspicion this was CD - but near the end of Serelyia's life, I started thinking you could be Laurania (1%) just because you roleplayed a female priestess so well. Good job!

I thoroughly enjoyed running around with Serelyia and sitting in on your roleplayed debates with goodie paladins/dwarves/etc. And it's not as though my last ten characters were Heralds - your RP and the effort you put into it, especially with respect to "outlander anathema," was as legitimately intriguing as any PK/exploration. I can't say you "won" every one of these debates, but they were always an entertaining diversion from the normal CF. And, of course, I appreciated that you were aggressive and always willing to throw down whenever things might get interesting All in all, my oldest living IC companion.

Good luck with your next (I know you'll be back!).

Allysia (Anonymous)Tue 24-May-11 08:45 AM
Charter member
#99476, "Another good char gone."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see you go, I liked you as much as I could within the place of being a Nexun. Fortunately chaos does not sway as often as it used to when you and Balta were around tearing things up, so I did not have to fight against you almost ever, which I heard was less than easy

Well done with the char.

Chulun (Anonymous)Tue 24-May-11 08:07 AM
Charter member
#99472, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Serelyia A'sun-sthr the Pries..."
In response to Reply #0

Ah think the Nexans rejoice in this! There is no way ah was showing up at the Huntress with ye about.. just not able to do what ah needed to do... Ahoy!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99466 Previous topic | Next topic