Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99129
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-May-11 10:24 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99129, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria the Faithful Philanthropist of the Orphanage, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Tue May 10 22:22:05 2011

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Auskunua perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:262

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..., Aliathius (Anonymous), 16-May-11 09:55 AM, #23
Reply Thanks, Rhone (Anonymous), 12-May-11 12:17 PM, #9
Reply Lol my most memorable day with Rhone! Right here, Mamed (NOT auskunua), 12-May-11 12:58 PM, #10
Reply Goodbyes!, Mamed (NOT auskunua), 12-May-11 11:30 AM, #8
Reply I like my chaotics well done, Thuorn (Anonymous), 12-May-11 03:22 PM, #14
Reply Thanks for forgetting the old girl!, Illiasaria (Anonymous), 12-May-11 05:00 PM, #18
Reply Goodbyes~, Mamed (NOT auskunua), 12-May-11 11:24 AM, #7
Reply Hey!, Sollin, 16-May-11 04:56 AM, #21
     Reply Seeing as I can't even spell... nt, Sollin, 16-May-11 04:57 AM, #22
Reply I liked you a lot, Murphy, 12-May-11 08:42 AM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..., Gurz (Anonymous), 11-May-11 07:40 PM, #5
Reply Kudos to you, Maugauth (Anonymous), 11-May-11 07:15 PM, #4
Reply I had a lot of respect for you to! A tough foe! :), Mamed (NOT auskunua), 12-May-11 01:10 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 11-May-11 03:52 PM, #3
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..., The Zaan (Anonymous), 11-May-11 10:23 AM, #2
Reply I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole fortres..., Mamed (NOT auskunua), 12-May-11 01:03 PM, #11
     Reply RE: I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole for..., Rhone (Anonymous), 12-May-11 03:10 PM, #13
          Reply RE: I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole for..., The Zaan (Anonymous), 12-May-11 03:29 PM, #15
          Reply Stop crying about gear for god's sakes, Oldril, 12-May-11 03:32 PM, #16
               Reply RE: Stop crying about gear for god's sakes, The Zaan (Anonymous), 12-May-11 03:50 PM, #17
               Reply I think you missed his point, incognito, 14-May-11 04:53 PM, #19
          Reply While I generally agree, incognito, 14-May-11 04:55 PM, #20
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..., Werthius (Anonymous), 11-May-11 08:17 AM, #1

Aliathius (Anonymous)Mon 16-May-11 09:55 AM
Charter member
#99261, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..."
In response to Reply #0

Well not much else I can say that has not been said. I enjoyed our talks and for what its worth you wore that chaotic ethos like a badge of courage. Well done.

Rhone (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 12:17 PM
Charter member
#99161, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the kind words now and a few days ago.

You were a crazy character that I could never put my finger on. Not that Auskunua was unreliable or anything like that, but that you'd have a knack for doing something unpredictable/entertaining whenever I'd least expect it. It was fun the times we got to run around when we did. I remember one day in particular there were a bunch of imperials on and you were following me duo while I was hunting them making periodic comments about how fun it was - those are the good CF days

Mamed (NOT auskunua)Thu 12-May-11 12:58 PM
Charter member
#99163, "Lol my most memorable day with Rhone! Right here"
In response to Reply #9

Watching you put quicksand in the middle of eastern. CHECK! Watching me watch! CHECK! Next watching four imperial's fall into the quicksand and fall in! CHECK! Next, watching you pillar of heaven them to death while I stun then! CHECK! I swear we got at least four kills that day lol They didnt realize I was there or something I dunno. It was just one right after the other. Incredible! Ill miss you! Good luck with your characters

Mamed (NOT auskunua)Thu 12-May-11 11:30 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Hello!

First and foremost this was probably the funnest characters ive played in years. I built Auskunua to be a savior of orphans, and a choatic sumobitch! He was always ready for a fight, always ready to defend, if someone told him they needed help he would fight through anything to get it. This was my first transmuter so even at the end I didnt fully understand. Thanks to Rhone for helping me find my sleek. And thanks to the Fortress and the Immortal's for making this game what it is. Near the end I had to start working two jobs and was about to open a new restaurant so my time slowed down considerably. Onto Goodbyes!

Fortress:
Rhone- My friend and buddy thanks for being a great Leader and good friend. And for showing me where my black sleek was.

Thuorn- A very good pleasure to be around you at all times. Thanks for the talks.

Gurzgred- I like dwarven talk! Good all around character

Nevaelle- Always so hasty to do stuff! Sometimes doesnt think before doing but all around good character.

Aliathius- The countless talks we had always kept things interesting.

Drasdan- Thanks for the talk about temperance and the countless help.

Werthius- Thanks for taking me out showing me stuff. Only thing that ever got on my neves was the I need haste enlarge spiderhands ect....
Only because it gets annoing after two hundred hours though lol

If I forgot you do respond Ill get back to you.

Enemies:

Maugauth: I friggen hate rot! Always ballz to the walls I like that.

Sivvyh: Interesting emporer thanks for trying to rectify the full look of that warrior. I appreciate it.

Asterex: Good battles.

I know im forggetting a bunch of people but if you knew me get back to me Ill respond. Thanks to the immortal's for my last name and new title, its beyond me who it was but thanks. It really made this character shine. Anyways my last character was Aurilimilias. I learned a lot sense him with this character, hopefully we can think of something for next time! Love peace baby!

Thuorn (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 03:22 PM
Charter member
#99170, "I like my chaotics well done"
In response to Reply #8

But boy, were you exhausting! .

I would have liked to have our times match up better, but sadly that can't be helped. When I did have you around, it was a blast, Auskunua was a fun character and a good friend. It was a pleasure to help you with the orphans.

Illiasaria (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 05:00 PM
Charter member
#99175, "Thanks for forgetting the old girl!"
In response to Reply #8

You suck.

I enjoyed Auskunua, you played an Acolyte very well and I had fun speaking and running around with you.

I did wish you were a little bit more careful, but I suppose we are all different. I hope you come back to the Fortress soon, a player like you is always welcome there.

Good luck with your next.

Mamed (NOT auskunua)Thu 12-May-11 11:24 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

Hello!

First and foremost this was probably the funnest characters ive played in years. I built Auskunua to be a savior of orphans, and a choatic sumobitch! He was always ready for a fight, always ready to defend, if someone told him they needed help he would fight through anything to get it. This was my first transmuter so even at the end I didnt fully understand. Thanks to Rhone for helping me find my sleek. And thanks to the Fortress and the Immortal's for making this game what it is. Near the end I had to start working two jobs and was about to open a new restaurant so my time slowed down considerably. Onto Goodbyes!

Fortress:
Rhone- My friend and buddy thanks for being a great Leader and good friend. And for showing me where my black sleek was.

Thuorn- A very good pleasure to be around you at all times. Thanks for the talks.

Gurzgred- I like dwarven talk! Good all around character

Nevaelle- Always so hasty to do stuff! Sometimes doesnt think before doing but all around good character.

Aliathius- The countless talks we had always kept things interesting.

Drasdan- Thanks for the talk about temperance and the countless help.

Werthius- Thanks for taking me out showing me stuff. Only thing that ever got on my neves was the I need haste enlarge spiderhands ect....
Only because it gets annoing after two hundred hours though lol

If I forgot you do respond Ill get back to you.

Enemies:

Maugauth: I friggen hate rot! Always ballz to the walls I like that.

Sivvyh: Interesting emporer thanks for trying to rectify the full look of that warrior. I appreciate it.

Asterex: Good battles.

I know im forggetting a bunch of people but if you knew me get back to me Ill respond. Thanks to the immortal's for my last name and new title, its beyond me who it was but thanks. It really made this character shine. Anyways my last character was Aurilimilias. I learned a lot sense him with this character, hopefully we can think of something for next time! Love peace baby!

SollinMon 16-May-11 04:56 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2011
78 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99253, "Hey!"
In response to Reply #7

I am sorry I missed this! Thanks for the love, this character certainly brought a sense of life to the Fortress and made the atmosphere a whole lot lighter. Congrats on all you achieved but even bigger props for being a player who plays for the love! Oh, and thanks for coming up and keeping me company, I really appreciated the time we spent after I immed.

Philantropist, Nnaeshuk sent me running to the dictionary with that suggestion...

Goodluck with your next!!

Sollin

SollinMon 16-May-11 04:57 AM
Member since 31st Jan 2011
78 posts
#99254, "Seeing as I can't even spell... nt"
In response to Reply #21

nt

MurphyThu 12-May-11 08:42 AM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99154, "I liked you a lot"
In response to Reply #0

Though you were so unpredictable at times. Even at a minor request, you were all like "I'm doing it no matter what!" Figuratively speaking, if I ask for a cup of tea, I don't mean go and conquer a land where tea plant grows (dying 10 times in the process). If I ask to return several things to the slain enemy, you don't have to drop all your stuff on the ground for him to choose what he wants. Such your actions made me feel extremely uncomfortable, both IC and OOC.

Other than that... an Acolyte totally worth his salt. There's just too much to recount what you did for the Fortress, and for others too.

Gurz (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 07:40 PM
Charter member
#99143, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the spellups. I wish you used a bit more common sense when we fought together, though. When I suggested 'stun him' or another shorthand 'request' midcombat, it was never my intention for you to do so if it was risking your own life!

Regardless, thanks for all the help. Being a muter is a pain with everyone throwing request for spells at you all the time.

Maugauth (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 07:15 PM
Charter member
#99141, "Kudos to you"
In response to Reply #0

I had a great deal of respect for this character. You had balls, always came to fight/defend nomatter what the odds, and you were extremely classy weather in victory or defeat. I can easily say this was the character in the fortress I had the most respect for, by a mile. When I asked you how you died, and you mentioned the rotting only took 2 ticks to kill you because you were low on con, I felt terrible. I never rotted you again after that knowing that it was just a cheap kill on a foe I respected. Usually I stuck to plaguing and whatnot after that, but a shaman is a tough fight all around if you're low on con. Their communes land with amazing accuracy if your con is low. Anyhow, fantastic character, my only regret was I did not get to witness you from the perspective of a fortress member myself. Good luck with the next.

Mamed (NOT auskunua)Thu 12-May-11 01:10 PM
Charter member
#99166, "I had a lot of respect for you to! A tough foe! :)"
In response to Reply #4

You and me had countless of battles, usually all of them in your hand but at my times it was usually just me and you so I had to go all out. Silly rot anyways for elves! Bleh! Good character good luck on your next! Ausome times fighting you

Sivyh (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 03:52 PM
Charter member
#99139, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..."
In response to Reply #0

Sorry for that AFK kill in the Inn. I felt kinda bad about that, especially after you got lowbie-looted by you-know-who. If I had it to do over again I'd have just emoted something humorous after we fogged you.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 10:23 AM
Charter member
#99137, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..."
In response to Reply #0

The Zaan appreciated your spunk, you always came to defend no matter the odds. Though you never seemed to prep so felt bad after a while usually getting you. Also I believe you were the one who returned my things after I got super ganked by Fort and fulled, as a player that's very appreciated. GLWYN

Mamed (NOT auskunua)Thu 12-May-11 01:03 PM
Charter member
#99165, "I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole fortres..."
In response to Reply #2

I swear at least three of you died and all of you basically got full looted Auskunua never believed in full looting no matter what happened to him that was humiluating and not really my pleasure. I saw I believe you and Asterex all naked I was like well this isnt right at all. Only about four times in my whole life was I full looted, heck I probably deserved it but you two never did that to me so I was like hell return what crap I could carry Good battles always good luck with all your characters.

Rhone (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 03:10 PM
Charter member
#99169, "RE: I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole for..."
In response to Reply #11

My recollection was that went down about twenty minutes after this:

civilized <842hp 560m 852mv 27100tnl (-23.18%)>
ham gur
You swing something in a sweeping blow to Gurzgred's hamstring!
Your hamstring slice DISMEMBERS Gurzgred!
Gurzgred yells 'Help! Jaljabbuk sliced open my hamstring!'
Zaanzorbarus sings 'Can you trust your eyes, do they see what's real
Am I here just near to you, near enough to feel?
Or am I near the gnarled oak just over to your left
Or maybe standing to your right before the granite cleft?'
A war-weary storm giant's senses become distorted by Zaanzorbarus's illusion.
Gurzgred is writhing in agony.

civilized <842hp 560m 852mv 27100tnl (-23.18%)>
Someone's mental assault STAGGERS Gurzgred!
Someone's mental assault RATTLES Gurzgred!
Nadalia's brilliant radiance mauls Zaanzorbarus.
You begin to get a feel for Gurzgred's preferred attacking movements.
Your freezing bite DISMEMBERS Gurzgred!
Your freezing bite MUTILATES Gurzgred!
Skenhog's drowning MANGLES Gurzgred!
Kjaz's smash mauls Gurzgred.
Kjaz's gauntlets begin to shudder violently!
An explosive charge blasts from Kjaz's finger tips!
Kjaz's explosive blast EVISCERATES Gurzgred!
Gurzgred is DEAD!!
You assist Kjaz in the death of someone.
Gurzgred splatters blood on your armor.

*** Snip ***

civilized <827hp 565m 860mv 27100tnl (-23.18%)>
Gurzgred gets the belt of strength from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets an electrified silver bar from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a long elvish mace from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets the flaming scepter of Chaos from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a golden lion's wrath ring from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a necklace of prayer beads from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a lion's mark steel spetum from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a shimmering ornate silver scepter from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets the circlet of the living seas from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a model ship from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.
Gurzgred gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the burnt corpse of Gurzgred.

As well as a couple other near-full loots of Forties by the same imperial ganksquad. I don't see how you can near full loot or full loot someone and then complain when they loot you or your friends back to regear themselves, but people always do. You, Auskunnua, were probably full looted as much as any Fortress person I know - but somehow you kept your head above it most times. Which is extremely unusual and makes you a more happy-go-lucky guy than I For me, other than link-death-loot, there's nothing more demoralizing in CF than getting 1/2 your crap taken by some guy that you've killed a few times before and left all his crap.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 03:29 PM
Charter member
#99171, "RE: I remember that battle I felt so bad! The whole for..."
In response to Reply #13

So if you are grouped with someone who loots someone then you are guilty by association? Notice you don't show me looting, because you can't. This is the same stupid, one person from that cabal looted me, so now I full loot everyone in that cabal mentality that makes CF less fun.

OldrilThu 12-May-11 03:32 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2011
641 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99172, "Stop crying about gear for god's sakes"
In response to Reply #15

once you die its not yours anymore, get over it

The Zaan (Anonymous)Thu 12-May-11 03:50 PM
Charter member
#99173, "RE: Stop crying about gear for god's sakes"
In response to Reply #16

I'm not crying about anything, nor did I cry when they fulled me. I'm saying Rhone is trying to make it look like I fulled Gurz and that's why it was ok to do the same to me, which is a misrepresentation of what happened.

Prevailing!

incognitoSat 14-May-11 04:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99209, "I think you missed his point"
In response to Reply #16

Which was "revenge looting a guy who didn't loot you in the first place" is actually just increasing the frequency of the action you objected to in the first place.

i.e. You are pissed because Person A looted you. So you loot Person B.

But in Person B's eyes, YOU are the Person A. If he did what you did, he'd run off and loot Person C.

Then lots of people would be experiencing what the original guy didn't like.

incognitoSat 14-May-11 04:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99210, "While I generally agree"
In response to Reply #13

I never begrudge the guy who takes my gear to improve his own. Even if that means taking half my stuff when I've not touched his.

If you're not touching his, that could be partly because you already have what you want and his is inferior.

Werthius (Anonymous)Wed 11-May-11 08:17 AM
Charter member
#99134, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Auskunua Di'Trikilias'niatria..."
In response to Reply #0

This is a sad day, You were alot of fun to have around, and made a great addition and presence to the Fortress. You'll certainly be missed.

Would you be willing to say your handle? Tid bits reminded me of a certain someone and i have had a curious suspicion if it is who i think it is.

Either way, its a shame to see you go. I look forward to seeing your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99129 Previous topic | Next topic