Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thrawk the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99028
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-May-11 02:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99028, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thrawk the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate"

Thu May 5 14:15:45 2011

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thrawk perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:172

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes., Nourn (NOT Thralkoz), 07-May-11 04:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: Goodbyes., Drasdan (Anonymous), 07-May-11 06:39 PM, #5
Reply RE: Goodbyes., luard, 08-May-11 03:31 PM, #6
Reply Good to see old rager buddies coming back, even if I do..., Abernyte, 09-May-11 02:58 AM, #7
Reply I thought this char was pretty good., TMNS, 06-May-11 09:23 PM, #3
Reply see you dude..., Balta, 06-May-11 05:45 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thrawk the Legend of the Battl..., Onya (Anonymous), 05-May-11 07:48 PM, #1

Nourn (NOT Thralkoz)Sat 07-May-11 04:05 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 07-May-11 04:06 PM

This was my first character back to CF since 03/04. A lot has changed since then. Edges are new and really cool, enjoy the concept of them and really like the incentive to explore new areas for edge points.

Sorry to a lot of the people that had to lead me around, but I literally forgot almost the entire Mud. I still remembered the core places like Galadon, ranking areas, main roads and routes.

The playerbase is really different. No one really full loots anymore which is good and bad I think. Good that I don't have to go get a new set all the time, bad that if you seem to take a few choice items out of a corpse, you'll hear an ear full. Back when I played before there was almost no reason to go to your corpse if you died on Eastern or an enemy Cabal. So I think some players are a little spoiled by this. Corpse guard is new too. Awesome idea Imms.

I like almost everything new that is in the game now, but if I could tweak one thing...it'd be of course Tribunal. You see I made my first "real" character back to CF a tribunal because I'm a cop in real life and wanted bring some of job into this character with the lingo and what not. I'd tell people about probable cause and all that stuff, and it made for some interesting conversations. I also wanted to try an Evil Tribunal. The old Arbiter Cabal made you fear a Flag, you knew it was a death sentence, not an inconvience. I hated the fact that playing a Tribunal was extremely boring at times. It felt like a giant game of freeze tag, where outside the east gate was "base."

Now I was around when Arbiters went the way of the dodo bird, and Tribunal stepped up. Back then we had a much larger playerbase. With todays playerbase I say bring back the old ways of Arbiters, let these magistrates have some fun with their powers and hunt down some criminals, cause waiting for vindicator is just a giant pain the rear.

Goodbyes.

Tribunal:

Miyatzi you were awesome. You showed me a lot of what I forgot over a 7 year break. I still hardly know the areas, but I learned a lot from you. Thanks.

Karak, you were fun to hunt with. We'd always run down a criminal together or go get the fetish. With Miyatzi with us, we were a tough trio.

Mundin, I got the roleplay, just didn't vibe well with it. I respected you, but hated that you'd let some cabals walk on us and throw the old line "Well, the gods don't want us in a War" I also did not like that you never appointed a new vindicator, because the one we had was a waste of time. He's never on and was not very aggressive when he was online.

Radik, you were fun to have around. You sure didn't have much problems helping me out, which I thought was odd, but I ran with it. Still think we made the right choice when we went into the Village.

Fortress:

Drayden, thank you, thank you, thank you. You made my life hell, but made it interesting. I'd see you log on and loved it, because I knew you'd come to Galadon and let me actually use my Tribunal powers. Thanks for keeping interested in playing a Tribunal.

Drasdan, you were a tough cookie, and a blast to fight. Keep on truckin I got a good vibe off you.

Rhone, Athioles you guys are well role played and loved fighting you. Learned some things from every encounter.

Outlander:

Balta, you had a ton of courage. You'd come to reclaim the fetish no matter the odds. Respect you a lot and enjoyed all of our fights.

Grigor, hated being summoned by you. You kept your head up through some rough times and always had guts.

Onya, One of the best invokers I've fought. You really were scary to deal with. Your fighting style is so crazy. Offensive but you know just when to call it quits and get out of dodge.

BattleRager:

My home away from home.

Ghrim, you were a classy guy. Had courage and always willing for a brawl. You roleplayed a Dwarf just awesome.

Elgroth, Scary as always Marcus...even 7 years later.

Karkarrak or whatever...You got some good pk tactics no doubt, but just a tad whiney. I could not believe when me and Radik raided the Village you went straight to Dio's and posted the log. I wasn't ashamed of it, but I was just thinking Wow, this guy has to be in his later teenage years or early twenties for sure. Chalk it up, we win some and lose some. You got the potential to be one of the greats.

Well, I enjoyed this Character and really like where the Mud has gone. Learning everything over again is a chore, but I'm digging the ride so far. Thanks everyone for making this game something worth coming back to.

Thralkoz/Nourn.

Drasdan (Anonymous)Sat 07-May-11 06:39 PM
Charter member
#99065, "RE: Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #4

Thanks man. I did like our fights, though probably too few. That last one where I got you, man I hate flying into that place. Died twice after PKing different people. Thanks for being rather classy and helping me get out.... Even if it broke my RP a bit, I'd been on a bad streak of losses leading up to that fight so it helped a bit.

Great job coming back.

GLWYN

luardSun 08-May-11 03:31 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
50 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99084, "RE: Goodbyes."
In response to Reply #4

You were one of the few tribbies who would go running around doing things outside cities. Enjoyed every moment of it. I was really rooting for you to get a leader possition, good to see you finally got provincial.

glwyn

AbernyteMon 09-May-11 02:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#99090, "Good to see old rager buddies coming back, even if I do..."
In response to Reply #4

~

TMNSFri 06-May-11 09:23 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#99049, "I thought this char was pretty good."
In response to Reply #0

Definitely got a serious law-abiding vibe from you.

I still can't believe you didn't kill me that time in Galadon/Eastern. That was one of the few fights deathblow and/or strip actually won for me.

BaltaFri 06-May-11 05:45 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99047, "see you dude..."
In response to Reply #0

You definately helped make Balta's mortal life a bit more interesting... you always seemed ready for a fight, and I truly enjoyed that aspect about this character..

GLWYN

Balta

Onya (Anonymous)Thu 05-May-11 07:48 PM
Charter member
#99031, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thrawk the Legend of the Battl..."
In response to Reply #0

Good character. That time you were bashing me down and aiocis was dispelling me in the spire, I really though u had me. Good thing u missed that bash... GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99028 Previous topic | Next topic