Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Bij Grolzenvurk the Warden of the Win..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98774
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-11 05:16 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98774, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Bij Grolzenvurk the Warden of the Winds"

Mon Apr 25 17:13:10 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Bij perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aelozzosot (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-11 12:28 PM
Charter member
#98792, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed our interview, and subsequent interactions and RP with Bij. I felt like you were on track to being a long-term, positive presence in the Isle, but I know RL stuff comes up, build might not work out, lose the RP spark, etc. All the things that make handicapping whether a character will stick long-term or not so hard.

Nothing but good impressions from this character though, and hopefully we will see you back with the Isle in some other incarnation!

Allysia (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-11 08:24 AM
Charter member
#98789, "Allysia will miss the greets."
In response to Reply #0

I was happy to have a cloud ranger helping with the Island, I always pictured you becoming a terror just with insane bearcharges. You always seemed to be off doing your own thing, which I guess is normal for rangers, so I did not get to have many interactions with you. And there are a few nexuns around so my time does tend to be a little divided so I can't always go as in depth with people as I would normally like to.

I liked Bij, and I liked how you handled the 5 applicant interview I did at the inn (you had some good RP going there which I always like) I think you might have been one to get inducted had you not been one of the late arrivals and not just pledged that day. I tried to make that a little more fun for people than the usual interview process and let everyone get involved, which I think is important for people since it can help stimulate a little RP and help them get a sense for their own char as well as for other players.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the char and the Island, and that the delete wasn't over anything more than maybe boredom or not liking the build. If you ever want to come back, the Island will be happy to have you with whatever comes next I'm sure.

See you out in the fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98774 Previous topic | Next topic