Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [None] Jekor Huckleburr the Hand of the Uns..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98768
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Apr-11 03:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98768, "(AGE DEATH) [None] Jekor Huckleburr the Hand of the Unseen"

Mon Apr 25 03:53:52 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Jekor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:487

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jekor Huckleburr the Hand of the..., radik_the_elf, 25-Apr-11 10:09 PM, #8
Reply NOOOOOO!!!!!!, Rederedem (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 06:33 PM, #5
Reply I think I know, ORB, 25-Apr-11 08:36 PM, #7
Reply I wasn't quite sure what to make of you., Maugauth (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 03:19 PM, #3
Reply What happened to it...., Kjaz (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 05:49 PM, #4
     Reply Their newbie pies were delicious, Norington (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 07:34 PM, #6
          Reply That's just not right, Valkenar, 25-Apr-11 10:46 PM, #9
               Reply Newbie pies is an ollllllld joke., Gaplemo, 26-Apr-11 03:15 AM, #10
Reply Did you play non stop or something?, Thuorn (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 09:29 AM, #2
Reply In just two months! I can't believe it!, Faeshu (Anonymous), 25-Apr-11 04:17 AM, #1

radik_the_elfMon 25-Apr-11 10:09 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2011
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98783, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [None] Jekor Huckleburr the Hand of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Man, I loved Jekor. You became my bestfriend at one point, especially after Brom left. Will be missed very much.

Rederedem (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 06:33 PM
Charter member
#98777, "NOOOOOO!!!!!!"
In response to Reply #0

I didn't know that you were THAT old!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :'( Will miss you. Btw, who has your gear now?

ORBMon 25-Apr-11 08:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
#98779, "I think I know"
In response to Reply #5

Considering there is a lowbie thief with like half his gear pretty sure he just reincarnated himself.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Maugauth (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 03:19 PM
Charter member
#98772, "I wasn't quite sure what to make of you."
In response to Reply #0

You went after certain imperials, robbed them, attacked them, defended the fortress. But then you never would mess with me, actually quite the opposite. You were fairly polite and dodged any raids with me in them. I knew you would be pissed I had stoneform, and when you struck my guild, I knew damn good and well there was at least one, if not 2 other thieves sitting right there with you. I also didn't want the damn thing at all, but there was no was I was handing it right back over to you after you threatened me Asking nicely or offering what you did after the threats would have been more than enough, honestly. Threats never did push my buttons much, but I figured rather than deal with all that nonsense for a rot death item I would trade it away with a couple other items to someone whos playstyle it seemed to work better for than mine. Never knew what happened to it after that, with surgery and all I've been all screwy and caan't even read the forums for more than 5 minutes without getting a migraine headache.

You seemed like charlee 2.0 to me, which is cool, but I hate seeing all that good gear go to waste on a thief

Good luck with the next.

Kjaz (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 05:49 PM
Charter member
#98775, "What happened to it...."
In response to Reply #3

I forgot cry of deliverance cause 1 round of lag. I was fighting Eldran waiting to flee out when Rhone came through the gate. Forgot the lag involved he shattered it and I died like a newb with 0 move and cursed from wrath.

But Jekor/His lover(forget the name) suicided about 3-4 times on Norington trying to get it back.

Norington (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 07:34 PM
Charter member
#98778, "Their newbie pies were delicious"
In response to Reply #4

I ATE THEM

ValkenarMon 25-Apr-11 10:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1203 posts
#98784, "That's just not right"
In response to Reply #6

Newbies have breads, not pies.

GaplemoTue 26-Apr-11 03:15 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#98786, "Newbie pies is an ollllllld joke."
In response to Reply #9

Like, way back before they changed foods, all ANYONE bought were pies. Pies pies pies, it just looked silly as hell because everyone just used the galadon baker and all they bought were pies.

Since then pies are not the most viable food anymore. But back in the day, EVERYONE had pies. So loot to the pies is an oldschool term, rather than a technical one

Thuorn (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 09:29 AM
Charter member
#98771, "Did you play non stop or something?"
In response to Reply #0

Or am I missing something ... Anyway, you felt like a thiefy thief, in a good way, which is cool. And I am 99% sure you took Bal'Talon from me!

GLWYN

Faeshu (Anonymous)Mon 25-Apr-11 04:17 AM
Charter member
#98769, "In just two months! I can't believe it!"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't you perchance play Karak, eh?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98768 Previous topic | Next topic