Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Asumahn the Footman of Legion, Mag..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98750
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Apr-11 05:48 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98750, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Asumahn the Footman of Legion, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sat Apr 23 05:47:30 2011

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Asumahn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:23

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Just an alt I had little to no interest in., Gaplemo, 23-Apr-11 06:39 PM, #1
     Reply Was it meant to sound a little like Ashaman from the Wo..., Abernyte, 27-Apr-11 03:37 AM, #2
          Reply LOL Never noticed that at all. And I love those books., Gaplemo, 27-Apr-11 04:51 AM, #3
               Reply I just finished towers of midnight and am awaiting the ..., Abernyte, 28-Apr-11 03:28 AM, #4
                    Reply I think you're dreaming if you think AMoL will be done ..., Twist, 28-Apr-11 11:20 AM, #5
                         Reply I immediately saw "Assman" n/t., TheDude, 28-Apr-11 11:22 AM, #6

GaplemoSat 23-Apr-11 06:39 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98752, "Just an alt I had little to no interest in."
In response to Reply #0

No noteworthy goodbyes, no noteworthy foes....I was pretty under the radar.

AbernyteWed 27-Apr-11 03:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#98801, "Was it meant to sound a little like Ashaman from the Wo..."
In response to Reply #1

No biggee, just asking as everytime I saw him I thought it.

GaplemoWed 27-Apr-11 04:51 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#98802, "LOL Never noticed that at all. And I love those books."
In response to Reply #2

I feel sorta dumb now. Those are my favorite books of all time, but its been years since I read any.....since Iraq I think. It never even donned on me. I probably could have accidentally used the exact name and still wouldnt have known any better.

AbernyteThu 28-Apr-11 03:28 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#98837, "I just finished towers of midnight and am awaiting the ..."
In response to Reply #3

I think the last two books have been awesome and really well written by Sanderson from Jordan's notes.

TwistThu 28-Apr-11 11:20 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#98845, "I think you're dreaming if you think AMoL will be done ..."
In response to Reply #4

But I agree on Sanderson doing a very good job picking up the series.

FWIW I didn't read this name as Asha'man, I'd have been closer to "Assumin'" than Asha'aman from it, myself.

TheDudeThu 28-Apr-11 11:22 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2005
285 posts
#98846, "I immediately saw "Assman" n/t."
In response to Reply #5

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98750 Previous topic | Next topic