Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Thauri the Changeling Adept" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98749
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 23-Apr-11 01:40 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98749, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Thauri the Changeling Adept"

Sat Apr 23 01:40:00 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Thauri perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:shapeshifter
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:61

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MurphySat 23-Apr-11 07:35 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98754, "I suck as a mage apparently."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 23-Apr-11 07:38 PM

Didn't enjoy anything game-mechanic wise. This character was so very weak, I can't bear being that vulnerable, even if most people don't hunt me. I'll go back to melee classes.

Kolsad, Chioth, I assure you that me deleting is in no way connected to either of you. I logged on going to delete, and the conversation we had was just a nice perk.

Thanks to Neltouda for induction. About the riddles, frankly, there were some I borrowed, but there were also some that I wrote myself, I didn't even use them all up. Maybe I'll make another try at a similar character later, choose another angle or something.

EDIT: Oh and the freakin' edge "Healthy transformation". It gave me more hitpoints in form. The whole freakin' TEN hitpoints... *facepalm*

TwistSat 23-Apr-11 08:06 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98755, "That edge..."
In response to Reply #1

...costs the same as the "extra training" edge, FWIW.

Which you can use to train hp.

Guess how many hp you get?

MurphySat 23-Apr-11 08:44 PM
Member since 30th Dec 2010
1639 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98756, "Well they're both too expensive"
In response to Reply #2

Yes, this is essentially a second shot of extra training without the increasing cost, albeit bringing no benefit out of form. It's just that there are so many nicer and cheaper edges that I could have taken over this one. If I could explore some more... but I couldn't.

And I wish the detect artifact spell was more easily avaliable! Not everyone can explore their ass off right by rank 37, and trying to hero, with the current breed of sneaky hidden villagers... bleh.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98749 Previous topic | Next topic