Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Alilor the Warrior of the Blade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98729
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Apr-11 02:28 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98729, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Alilor the Warrior of the Blade"

Thu Apr 21 14:27:19 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Alilor perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:36

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IgsoehThu 21-Apr-11 09:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
201 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98733, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Alilor the Warrior of the Blade"
In response to Reply #0

So, that was just an epic fail. I just have to have some manner of defense and mace wasn't doing it for me. It might be sad that I'm so one dimensional that I need to take sword or I can't hack it. But I'm OK with that. Mostly, I just really couldn't get into the role. I liked the role I wrote, but there was no depth to it, and I could never get into a groove trying to flesh it out. PK wise, I really should have just powered to 40 so I at least would have had more tactical options, but I don't think it would have helped that much. I like that the village is very young right now. I'll be back soon. Shouldn't take me too awful long to get back in the fray. I just need a really nice role and I'll be all over it. Let's see what happens. Sorry Borkhad for that after the awesome induct. Sorry you don't get your rematch Nae-Nae. Both of you hurry up and imm already. Scions, good fights. Sorry I couldn't give you better ones. Zhin, I'll be interested to see what you can do at hero. Koros, good luck. Flaaayin, well done as usual, I'll be back. So, just everyone forget you ever saw this and we'll move on.

TMNSThu 21-Apr-11 10:48 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#98736, "We all have our epic failures :)"
In response to Reply #1

Just accept that even Twist has a crap character every once in a while

NnaeshukFri 22-Apr-11 03:06 AM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
#98738, "Drat!"
In response to Reply #1

I really wanted to see where this character went. Thanks for the fun the other night, I'm glad you said something about the little challenge. I had some interesting things planned for you. Best of luck on whatever is next, I enjoyed the interaction!

Nae-nae

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98729 Previous topic | Next topic