Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Chindechok the Learned of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98717
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 19-Apr-11 10:32 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98717, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Chindechok the Learned of Owaza"

Tue Apr 19 22:28:21 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Chindechok perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chin (Anonymous)Fri 22-Apr-11 09:14 AM
Charter member
#98740, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Chindechok the Learned of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 22-Apr-11 09:17 AM

Disappointing character, disappointing state of cabal affairs, disappointing first character after a long hiatus. I don't see me coming back. The playerbase is too different. Too many people doing lame things were being given leadership positions. I'm not going to bother with names, because it applies to so many of the leaders of the cabals right now, there's no point in singling anyone out. Except for Allysia (Who was great, always), and I haven't really interacted with her since she took over. The playerbase used to be about 50% decent people, 25% stand out players, 15% obvious new players and 10% douchebags. Unfortunately as things are right now, it seems the douchebags are the ones being made leaders and being given recognition. I should have just deleted at level 15 when a Trib looted my corpse after a mob death in a protected city, and saved myself about 120 hours of frustrating interaction, repeated gangbangs by berserker villagers, and cheap attacks by supposedly badass cabal leaders.

Actually, I should have followed my first instinct and just not bothered coming back. Peace.

ArtificialFri 22-Apr-11 09:37 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98741, "I'll vehemently agree about the leaders thing, nothing ..."
In response to Reply #1

nt

Allysia (Anonymous)Fri 22-Apr-11 10:55 AM
Charter member
#98742, "Sorry to see you go and thanks."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for saying that, I do try to generally make things in CF more enjoyable for everyone by helping most players out, be it with gearing, adventuring, or just words to encourage people through the ####ty times. I go through plenty of them myself, trust me, including one melt down which I regretted a lot- but you learn to ride out the lows and enjoy the highs and just try to have a good time.

I understand sentiments about some cabal leaders, but I think there have been a lot of good ones. I like Sivyh a lot. I thought Balta was and Onya still is pretty great. And Mundin is pretty solid as a char. Hell, I have trouble thinking of bad leaders actually. Just cause they piss me off IC or do things I would not does not make them bad. Probably more to the contrary, they have their own RP and char design going, and I think if any leader really was terrible, an imm would intervene. And keep in mind it's not always about being a PK bad ass for being a leader, I'm proof of that.

Anyway, I liked having you around, sorry I did not see you more, I try to have some consistent play times, and a few random other times in case I need to find an applicant or something, but I guess our times only meshed well for a little while.

Sorry to see you go at any rate.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98717 Previous topic | Next topic