Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the Vir..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98690
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Apr-11 12:44 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98690, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the Virtues, the Scorn of Sappers, Hunted by the Hounds of War"

Mon Apr 18 12:43:27 2011

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Eldran perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So who was this? nt, incognito, 20-Apr-11 03:12 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..., radik_the_elf, 19-Apr-11 06:23 PM, #7
Reply Y U NO LET ME KILL U?!?!, Drexazar (Anonymous), 18-Apr-11 04:12 PM, #6
Reply After it was all said and done., Werthius (Anonymous), 18-Apr-11 03:49 PM, #5
Reply I suppose a decent paladin, Maugauth (Anonymous), 18-Apr-11 03:30 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..., Straklaw, 18-Apr-11 03:09 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 18-Apr-11 02:07 PM, #2
Reply I did it, Faeshu (Anonymous), 26-Apr-11 01:04 AM, #9
Reply what was that Galadon thing all about at the end?, Witness (Anonymous), 18-Apr-11 12:51 PM, #1

incognitoWed 20-Apr-11 03:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98720, "So who was this? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

radik_the_elfTue 19-Apr-11 06:23 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2011
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98716, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Oh you should have hung in there man. It was just getting started. Anyway, you were fun in the short time I knew you. Better luck with the next one.

Drexazar (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 04:12 PM
Charter member
#98698, "Y U NO LET ME KILL U?!?!"
In response to Reply #0

Had a bunch of fun fights with you, lots of back and forth... Then suddenly you were hero. Oh well! Hope you had fun. Seemed like a decent paladin/elf to me.

Werthius (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 03:46 PM
Charter member
#98697, "After it was all said and done."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 18-Apr-11 03:49 PM

You portrayed yourself as someone with experience and knowledge, but on both those situations you deleted on, I was left not knowing what even to think.

That being said, you were a fantastic presence to have around.

You know the whole Thror thing was completely for roleplay entertainment right? He wasnt gunning for you or anything else. He was giving you one of those unforgetable moments you look back on and go, wow that made this character awesome.

When Thror takes that much of an interest in a character, its always going to be an amazing ride. I know i was left going, "oh wow he didnt take that the right way at all", and I am willing to bet Thror felt like #### after him roleplaying with you made you delete as well.

Goodluck with your next, and I sincerely hope there is a next.

Maugauth (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 03:30 PM
Charter member
#98696, "I suppose a decent paladin"
In response to Reply #0

Powergamey, sure. But if you're playing cf, in some way, weather you like it or not, you're a powergamer. Plenty of fuzzy games for those that weren't out there

I didn't get to fight you much. Once or twice tops? Was looking forward to more, I had some nasty tricks in store for you paladins.

Take it easy, rock out with your next.

StraklawMon 18-Apr-11 03:09 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#98695, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Have to admit, not knowing who Eldran was, I just didn't jive with him as Jerohk. I got *WAY* too much of a powergame vibe, especially when a lvl 40 is all about "Hey, Defiance is in! Let's go get it for me!". All the "reasoning" kept coming across that way. "I just want to save a powerful holy item from the clutches of evil (and so I can smash people with it)." and "Wouldn't it be best to put it to use (by me)." things just made me bleh. If it weren't for the fact that we had the easy route, I probably wouldn't even have done it...and even then, one of them died. (That was my fault, sorry, T!). Hell, you were in and had the sword before the rest of us even got safely inside.

Anyways, not saying a horrible character, and there are of course paladins much more about doing the smacking, but Jerohk was more about doing what you can with what you have. I've done the aggressive paladins, myself, but like I was joking with everyone during that whole timeframe...I swear it's in the Paladin Code right around "Protect the weak, smite the wicked, and covet "Defiance"." Yay for being a Champion and having no desire for the weapon at all! (Though it would have been nice to hold it, just ONCE in my playing career).

Sivyh (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 02:07 PM
Charter member
#98693, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldran the Champion of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Still can't believe that death of mine in Imperial Lands. Apparently I decided to go "full retard" for that fight. And like Kirk Lazarus says, "Everybody knows you never go full retard."

Out of curiosity, when I was stalking you in Galadon last night, did a player character rat me out or did I trigger templar's vigilance? This would have been shortly before you yelled to let me know you knew I was around.

Faeshu (Anonymous)Tue 26-Apr-11 01:04 AM
Charter member
#98785, "I did it"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Witness (Anonymous)Mon 18-Apr-11 12:51 PM
Charter member
#98691, "what was that Galadon thing all about at the end?"
In response to Reply #0

it was interesting to watch

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98690 Previous topic | Next topic