Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Torata the Grand Sorceress of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98619
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 13-Apr-11 02:36 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98619, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Torata the Grand Sorceress of Transformation, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Wed Apr 13 14:32:33 2011

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Torata perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aiocis (Anonymous)Wed 13-Apr-11 03:32 PM
Charter member
#98621, "You had such good forms. A shame. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TeslineWed 13-Apr-11 09:47 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98624, "Too much deleting."
In response to Reply #1

Well...simply enough....I changed my adhd meds...since i played Derialx so I cannot really focus as good as I did before..Ive gone through....Gahsa, Torata, Gzl, a few more others in such a short time...Im going to stop playing until friday so i can get my new meds.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Faeshu (Anonymous)Wed 13-Apr-11 11:00 PM
Charter member
#98625, "Aha! It was you too!"
In response to Reply #2

I generally don't try to guess who's playing who, but it's fun to find out later and try to remember if there actually were any similarities.

P.S. Gzl, where do you put the stress in the name? I imagine it's on G, but tell me if I'm wrong!

TeslineWed 13-Apr-11 11:09 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#98626, "RE: Aha! It was you too!"
In response to Reply #3

Idk i was having a moment...I put his name as gel...and i realized gel is a word...so i changed the e to z lol Anyone who interacted with any of my characters...im trying to up my RP too so did they seem to be similiar? Torata and gzl were supposed to be opposites in nature. Generally my own person tends to come in i hate ganking and taking other peoples gear so that tends to come out.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98619 Previous topic | Next topic