Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Mordekaiser the Evil Lord, Provincial..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98397
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 06-Apr-11 11:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98397, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Mordekaiser the Evil Lord, Provincial Magistrate"

Wed Apr 6 11:53:12 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Mordekaiser perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:179

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Mordekaiser the Evil Lord, Provin..., Derelor, 07-Apr-11 09:59 AM, #4
Reply RE: Jerks, vargal, 07-Apr-11 10:43 AM, #5
     Reply Conversely, Dallevian, 07-Apr-11 11:18 AM, #6
Reply Puzzling., TMNS, 06-Apr-11 01:56 PM, #1
     Reply He got called back to the league of legends nt, vargal, 06-Apr-11 02:43 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Puzzling., incognito, 06-Apr-11 05:16 PM, #3

DerelorThu 07-Apr-11 09:59 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2006
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98410, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Mordekaiser the Evil Lord, Provin..."
In response to Reply #0

I had full intentions of actually playing this toon until hero, but a lot of things came up in real life (although i must give kudos to the guy who said i got called back to LoL, yes i stole the name). I had a lot of fun playing and interacting with everyone I had interacted with. I still don't necessarily understand dropping things out of someone's corpse and then sacrificing it in front of them... not to complain but that just seems like a really "jerkish" move. I tried to be evil, not sure I did a good enough job at it, but without trying to be a total ass.

Ragers were my bane... and there are a lot of ragers. I faired all right with all my protections, but if i didn't have protections i just got tooled, and quickly against those that had a good chunk of levels on me which was most. Unfortunately, I was never able to get my barrier wand by myself so I relied on help for that. I think that at about the 40ish level mages should be able to obtain barrier sources solo in order to compete with some of the mages, but then there are always those people who if they have these protections they seem over powered. I'm definitely not one of those guys. Anyhow I don't envy the imm's job on balancing all of that out and they do a good job of trying.

Thanks to everyone for making this game enjoyable. Try to remember that even though you may be evil, or good that the people you are playing with are people just like you... and that if you purposely be a total ass to those people it will effect you negatively too at some point. Rping an ass and just being one are different things.

All and all I was really lucky with my interactions and didn't find many people to be jerks outside of RP. I will be out of commission for a while, but i'm sure i'll be back at some point... heck i have been playing this game off and on since about 1994 and it always ends up drawing me back.

vargalThu 07-Apr-11 10:43 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98411, "RE: Jerks"
In response to Reply #4

Playing an Anti-Paladin is grounds for full loot/sac from a lot of players if they manage to kill you. When I die as an A-P (they're pretty much all I play) I expect an empty corpse. People are generally determined to try and ruin your playing experience as best they can to influence you into deletion before you have a chance to get controls. Some players will stop at nothing to piss off A-Ps, with any A-P in the 36-51 range generally is assumed to be Torak and treated accordingly. I cannot tell you how many OOC tells I've gotten over the years, accusations of everything under the sun. Being a Trib usually only makes it that much worse. See Twists experience as Brom for an explanation of Trib suckiness.

Good luck with your next when you come back.

And steal a name I'm not familiar with next time.

DallevianThu 07-Apr-11 11:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#98415, "Conversely"
In response to Reply #5

a-ps get a lot of random gifts and aid from those of us who like the idea of a powerful a-p in the game.

The class probably experiences the greatest emotional swing of high to low, low to high.

TMNSWed 06-Apr-11 01:56 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#98398, "Puzzling."
In response to Reply #0

You deal with all the monotony of ranking a fire AP. You choose Trib and deal with the hours of sitting on duty in Seantryn and god knows where else. You get a leader position....and you AUTO?

Puzzling, to say the least.

vargalWed 06-Apr-11 02:43 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2004
384 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98399, "He got called back to the league of legends nt"
In response to Reply #1

~~

incognitoWed 06-Apr-11 05:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98400, "RE: Puzzling."
In response to Reply #1

Provincial isn't really a leader position.

It's more of a "full member" position, I'd say.

Almost everyone should make provincial in time. The same cannot really be said for a leadership role.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98397 Previous topic | Next topic