Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98368
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 04-Apr-11 07:56 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98368, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Imperial Citizen"

Mon Apr 4 07:54:06 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Azam perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:81

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Damn...., Maugauth (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 11:59 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..., Sivyh (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 09:47 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..., RealShea, 04-Apr-11 09:06 AM, #2
Reply Curse you!, Lohoq (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 10:51 AM, #5
Reply RE: Curse you!, RealShea, 04-Apr-11 10:58 AM, #6
Reply You were a great citizen, Norington (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 01:59 PM, #8
Reply I thought you were awesome, Oringus (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 02:33 PM, #9
Reply Hah, I pointed it out to him IC, Faeshu (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 06:38 PM, #10
     Reply Surprise!, RealShea, 04-Apr-11 08:43 PM, #12
          Reply The 'why' question was suggested as well., Faeshu (Anonymous), 05-Apr-11 02:24 AM, #15
Reply Don't give up, Volkov (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 11:50 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..., Rhone (Anonymous), 05-Apr-11 02:00 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..., The Zaan (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 09:02 AM, #1
     Reply Funny, RealShea, 04-Apr-11 09:21 AM, #3
          Reply The Zaanz, Kjaz (Anonymous), 04-Apr-11 06:48 PM, #11

Maugauth (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 11:59 AM
Charter member
#98375, "Damn...."
In response to Reply #0

You have no idea the things that are coming up for Empire, should have stuck it out a week or two more.... ;P

Good job, ive never seen anyone rp an imperial mage citizen like you.

Sivyh (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 09:47 AM
Charter member
#98372, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

You are not helping with my goal of building a ginormous Imperial Horde. Bad citizen!

RealSheaMon 04-Apr-11 09:06 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#98370, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

Not the class for me. Basically if I had all of the right spells up, I did fine, but that was rare. I needed a better mental checklist or something because it seemed like every time I went into a fight I was either missing something ( like a weapon in one of my last ones ) or things like corporeal hardening were about to drop, and then did mid fight. That usually led to an ouch moment. In classic "me", this led me to about 30 mob deaths so that between each level I gained I typically ate a mob death. Stuff like: "Sure the bronze dragon whipped me last level, but now that I'm level 39, I'll try and be more careful.". Or: "I wonder if this tunnel I just found leads into one of the dragon lairs?" So I think I probably could have heroed two or three times over with all of the xp loss. ( once at level 38 I died to a mob with 129 tnl).

Thanks to Norington, Kjaz, Oringus, Farror, and the Imperial lowbies. Made it fun being on your team. Rhone: appreciate the bit of snappy patter, and to the rest, we'll see what I try next.

Lohoq (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 10:51 AM
Charter member
#98373, "Curse you!"
In response to Reply #2

you ate a lot of deaths, but your RP was stellar. Especially that day when you died at the fort 3 times in 20 min and you said something like "My corpses are building a wall to reach above the fortress", I couldn't stop cracking up. But you were such a boon to the Empire. Things are going to be a lot harder now

RealSheaMon 04-Apr-11 10:58 AM
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#98374, "RE: Curse you!"
In response to Reply #5

Rhone's shields made nearly every weapon I had ineffective so that's where I was going in there with nothing at first, and then a bullwhip, and then nothing again. Not well prepared which made that angel hit me like a Mack truck. Unfortunately, the way I played the character I pretty much couldn't make excuses NOT to go after the codex, so I padded that conjurer's stats.

Norington (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 01:59 PM
Charter member
#98378, "You were a great citizen"
In response to Reply #2

Luckily I didn't see it happen to you, bit if anyone would have disrespected you I would have intervened. You were very patient for little to no perks for being a citizen. Cents and the oath, eh... I'm glad someone got to you ASAP because you needed the promotion. Nothing like a transmuter on your team! Also, we need a new Dread Lord, so..

GLWYN!

Oringus (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 02:33 PM
Charter member
#98380, "I thought you were awesome"
In response to Reply #2

It seemed like you were really taking a beating from the class as I would see you as a ghost a lot, but at the same time I didn't think you were new. The transmuter class has a lot of verbiage that differs greatly from other classes so it's probably a bit harder to find your sea legs, though I'm sure if you were to play it again you'd be loads more successful.

I thought you had outstanding roleplay, and I was curious to see where you were going to go with it. Were you going to play the meek and dirty knee mage or were you going to get fed up with us and betray us?

Good job

Faeshu (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 06:38 PM
Charter member
#98382, "Hah, I pointed it out to him IC"
In response to Reply #9

...that as a citizen, he will always be just a pawn, used by others and getting little to no reward, and that he should think about it. That being an imperial slave is even worse than being an imperial in general. This was before I read one of your logs showing a bit of his RP, or I would not bother.

RealSheaMon 04-Apr-11 08:43 PM
68 posts
#98384, "Surprise!"
In response to Reply #10

>...that as a citizen, he will always be just a pawn, used by
>others and getting little to no reward, and that he should
>think about it. That being an imperial slave is even worse
>than being an imperial in general. This was before I read one
>of your logs showing a bit of his RP, or I would not bother.

So you were probably the 23rd person to point that out, along with Rager #16 and Outlander #12, and I can assure you that I didn't just take the bloodoath and then have an "OMFG I completely didn't understand that arcane were treated like dirt!" moment. This character accepted that, albeit it was beaten into him, and in fact relished his limited acceptance.

So don't get too pumped about pointing out to people in character what helpfiles say. Instead, try to ask WHY someone did what they did. I don't think anyone asked me once: "Why did you take the bloodoath?" They just said: You're dirt, or a slave, or a pawn.

Faeshu (Anonymous)Tue 05-Apr-11 02:24 AM
Charter member
#98388, "The 'why' question was suggested as well."
In response to Reply #12

Even if I never said the word 'why'. I didn't want to press the matter at all. If you wanted to explain why, you would do it.

Volkov (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 11:50 PM
Charter member
#98386, "Don't give up"
In response to Reply #2

Play a char or two then come back to the transmuter, the first time isn't easy to figure the class out. My first, Shupples, we all know what a failure that was then I came back awhile later with Bambizlo and was one of the deadliest trannies ever. Just got to get used to it, yeah the buffs thing is tough expecially with desensitiz. I know it sucks but you got to cancel and rebuff often to make sure your fresh and you should always have fresh buffs up when going into a fight because with duo you always have the upper hand.

Rhone (Anonymous)Tue 05-Apr-11 02:00 AM
Charter member
#98387, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..."
In response to Reply #2

I was serious

I thought you showed tremendous spirit, guts, and determination, and would have gladly supported you if you turned to the Light. Why not, it's been done before!

Good luck with the next.

The Zaan (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 09:02 AM
Charter member
#98369, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Azam the Disruptor of Organs, Im..."
In response to Reply #0

This is a damn shame, I thought your imperial mage RP was awesome. I was trying to think up some good ways to reward you for it since I liked the character so much. It did look rough having to take on all the newly geared up Fort folk pretty much by yourself. GLWYN

RealSheaMon 04-Apr-11 09:21 AM
68 posts
#98371, "Funny"
In response to Reply #1

I totally dug your whole Ladies Love the Zaan vibe. Had me laughing more than a few times.

Kjaz (Anonymous)Mon 04-Apr-11 06:48 PM
Charter member
#98383, "The Zaanz"
In response to Reply #3

It's not just the ladies who love the Zaanz. I love him too!

Anyways, I did really dig your total subservient rp. I remember talking terrible about you over cb one day as you were just a bloodoath still. Then I get a tell from you like "yes, master I am lower than dirt, walk all over me and command me."

Deffinately going to miss having you aroud, muters are always benefical and as a char Kjaz was coming around to you, seeing you benefit as a citizen.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98368 Previous topic | Next topic