Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Axulix BloodPaws the Shinan" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98327
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 02-Apr-11 03:40 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98327, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Axulix BloodPaws the Shinan"

Sat Apr 2 15:39:27 2011

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Axulix perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LivionSat 02-Apr-11 03:58 PM
Member since 02nd Apr 2011
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98333, "Comeback char!"
In response to Reply #0

First real character in about 5 years, since Friarrr I guess. So many things changed, with edges, new areas, new dex changes, that it was hard to keep up at first, and Axulix sucked pretty bad at times because my CF skills are pretty rusty! Anyways, it was fun, but it was taking too much of my time and there was only one way out for me. I'm just wayyy too addicted to this game when I start getting into it. I realized this at 5am the other day, and forced myself to delete basically.

Being self employed (playing poker professionally) it's pretty hard to manage your time productively and motivate yourself constantly. Whenever something went bad with poker I'd just play CF instead, it's such an easy way to forget about RL things, which makes it an awesome game, I guess!

Don't really have any goodbyes since this char was pretty fresh, but gotta say that Flaayin amazed me every single login. What an awesome character, and prob one of the best defenders ever. Thanks!

Shoutout to my ranking buddies too, I had fun. Trunlak thanks for showing me those places, it was my first time in Hell (granted only beginning of it, but still) in 7+yrs of CF. Ghrim thx for induction, too bad you burned your hut on that same day ffs1 And thanks to the imm for an amazing game, you guys are doing a good job despite the low playercount. My only suggestion is prob to cut out half the areas so there's more interaction between characters, more pks, etc.

Livion/Friarr/Alex

Ghrim (Anonymous)Sat 02-Apr-11 06:51 PM
Charter member
#98337, "Farg'n 'ells."
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, sorry about that. Induction to watching me uninduct myself. At least it was interesting?

Ah well. Fought against Friarr a lot, you're an awesome player and I'm glad you're back.

GaplemoSat 02-Apr-11 03:42 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#98328, "Thats what, 4 hero deletes from the village?"
In response to Reply #0

Jeez, the village just took a massive hit.

Any particular reason why? Seemed to do well enough to me.

LivionSat 02-Apr-11 04:05 PM
Member since 02nd Apr 2011
2 posts
#98334, "Assassin scout in battle..."
In response to Reply #1

totally sucked. To begin with, assassin in any other cabal is better than battle assassin b/c of the restrictions you have, and because an assassin's easiest target is battleragers anyways (b/c the restrictions they have, lol)

I was gonna go berserker but Kark convinced me to go scout, so I'm like wtv I'll try it. Goddd, I got smoked by everything from invokers to shifters to transmuters and even AP's. And I'm not patient enough to play this class, soo boring if you wanna play it correctly. Just made the decision easier.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98327 Previous topic | Next topic