Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Yohnerk the Grand Master of Changelings,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98201
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 31-Mar-11 07:04 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98201, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Yohnerk the Grand Master of Changelings, Meter of Mind"

Thu Mar 31 19:03:15 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Yohnerk perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:603

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Yohnerk the Grand Master of Changeli..., Aertia (Anonymous), 19-Apr-11 05:47 AM, #9
Reply Great character!, Gaplemo, 31-Mar-11 08:15 PM, #5
Reply While I agree about leader autos, Allysia (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 09:08 PM, #7
     Reply Totally my mistake then. I havent been on much lately., Gaplemo, 31-Mar-11 09:27 PM, #8
Reply You will forever hold a fond part of my heart., Ghrim (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 07:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: You will forever hold a fond part of my heart., Volkov (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 07:54 PM, #3
     Reply I've played a shifter or two., Ghrim (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 07:55 PM, #4
          Reply RE: I've played a shifter or two., Volkov (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 08:52 PM, #6
Reply Sorry to see you go out like this., Allysia (Anonymous), 31-Mar-11 07:38 PM, #1

Aertia (Anonymous)Tue 19-Apr-11 05:47 AM
Charter member
#98708, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Yohnerk the Grand Master of Changeli..."
In response to Reply #0

Its very sad to see you go. I must say we had some good
times back in our day. Rebuilding nexus from the ground
up after we both were voted in certainly felt like an
accomplishment, and Im so glad I had you to help me
with it. I have a few logs of us fighting together I think,
I'll post the them once I die as well old friend.

Hope everythings ok in R.L. and good luck with
whatevers next mate! Sorry didnt post earlier...

GaplemoThu 31-Mar-11 08:15 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98208, "Great character!"
In response to Reply #0

Everything I saw from you was just awesome.

On a side note, I think there is something wrong with a leader autodeleting. Somebody should have stepped in after 2 or 3 weeks and releadered someone. Not your fault at all, RL happens, hope all is well.

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 09:08 PM
Charter member
#98210, "While I agree about leader autos"
In response to Reply #5

He was not a leader actually, Aelozzosot is the current Meter so in a way the releadering happened.
But he has the title cause he had not logged in since the last vote I imagine.

One good thing about the vote system is a stagnant or dormant leader can't hold the position really, and it does ensure usually active people will hold the spots.

GaplemoThu 31-Mar-11 09:27 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#98211, "Totally my mistake then. I havent been on much lately."
In response to Reply #7

I thought the cabal was meterless for a month, that would make me a sad panda.

Ghrim (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 07:48 PM
Charter member
#98205, "You will forever hold a fond part of my heart."
In response to Reply #0

When I n00bed out to you at the Inners and died, and then died again going to grab my gear, was the second and most serious time I wanted to rage delete this character.

Man, did that suck.

Any how, you were a tough sonovabitch and you deserve credit for that. Nice forms.

Volkov (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 07:54 PM
Charter member
#98206, "RE: You will forever hold a fond part of my heart."
In response to Reply #2

See that is why I never want to play a shifter, cause anytime you get any compliments its always "nice forms" like I couldn't pk your a s s at 51 with a hedgehog

Ghrim (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 07:55 PM
Charter member
#98207, "I've played a shifter or two."
In response to Reply #3

He had good, not great, forms.

He was tough. What are you posting about exactly?

Volkov (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 08:52 PM
Charter member
#98209, "RE: I've played a shifter or two."
In response to Reply #4

I have never played a shifter before. From what I see it just seems like the class is so linear. Its like playing another class where if you don't get the skills you want you remake, like a sword spec only randomly being able to get flurry or something. I just dislike that aspect of the class. The class is strong against certain types and expecially with certain cabal powers added but I just dislike the limitations on the class, you are only as powerful as you are when you are fully prep'd as in there just isn't much to do but bite people. I liked Yohnerk though for sure, a komodo dragon is an invokers best friend =), thanks for exploring some stuff with me. Just stating I would never play the class cause you either get good forms or you don't and you just wasted 50 hours assuming thats how long shifters normally take assuming they all power to 51 anyhow

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 31-Mar-11 07:38 PM
Charter member
#98204, "Sorry to see you go out like this."
In response to Reply #0

Yohnerk was one old old char, and I really did not get to see you too often so I can not comment too much on the char, but I guess after being Meter for like 6-8 months you lost the spark? Hope it's not anything RL related, and just boredom with the char.

GL with whatever you have going on now, and thanks for the induct. I still use some of guidelines you set out when I talk to new nexuns so you know. I always felt like you and Aertia should have been eldered, except you were still the Meter until the last vote. There were definitely times your presence could have really helped things

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98201 Previous topic | Next topic