Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Olviera the Exorcist of Lesser Spirit..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98052
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Mar-11 12:48 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98052, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Olviera the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits"

Fri Mar 25 12:44:57 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Olviera perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:conjurer
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Allysia (Anonymous)Fri 25-Mar-11 11:11 PM
Charter member
#98058, "Awww. "
In response to Reply #0

I liked Olviera, though I was hoping you would have been a little more involved when Twist made his request. She was fun to have around the few times I saw her though.

Doing an explore char is not easy when you get caballed. Maybe waiting to join the Island would have allowed you a bit more time to explore and rank a little bit more peacefully? You can always have your char join the Island later, which can make perfect RP sense. So long as the RP is there, you should be able to join. Hell, the Meter joined at hero.

And don't worry about not making it to hero to help me out, just do whatever is most fun for you when you play the game. If you're not enjoying the log ins consistrently, probably time to hang it up and move on to another char.

Hope to see you out there again.

Olviera (Anonymous)Sat 26-Mar-11 04:18 PM
Charter member
#98067, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #1

I appreciate the induct and yea about the quest, I never saw Twist after you helped me choose my item. I tried to get on at different times but never once saw him on. O well. I hear what you're saying about the joining the Island after I explore thing, but the entire concept of Olviera was for exploration, and my role was built around Magic so I felt Nexas was perfect. I just wasn't expecting the MASS rager numbers like there are now. Normal rager numbers is different, I can get something done with that, but not like it is right now... Good luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98052 Previous topic | Next topic