Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mirabella Allella the Affirmation of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98025
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Mar-11 04:20 PM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98025, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mirabella Allella the Affirmation of Life"

Wed Mar 23 16:19:31 2011

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Mirabella perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:141

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

VitriolicStreamFri 25-Mar-11 08:55 AM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#98048, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mirabella Allella the Affirmatio..."
In response to Reply #0

I started Mirabella because I wanted to try out an aggressive PK Healer. I thought Saraba would be a great angle for this, and did my best to try and understand and live the religion. I suppose I just lost steam towards the end there, always ending up on the defensive and facing too many Tribunals.

Thanks Scarabaeus, the interactions were great. I'm left feeling like I don't quite get it though.

ScarabaeusFri 25-Mar-11 10:01 AM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#98049, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Mirabella Allella the Affirmatio..."
In response to Reply #2

I tried to steer you onto the right track for the religion, but I don't think we ever came to a meeting of the minds. With the time you had invested I wasn't going to leave you high and dry, but I also couldn't justify tattooing you (at which point you would have been open to being left high and dry).

You picked a difficult role to try and play out, especially for someone new to the religion.

MoetEtChandonWed 23-Mar-11 04:57 PM
Member since 26th Jul 2010
293 posts
#98026, "Ella ella, eh eh eh"
In response to Reply #0

Under my umbrella ... Ella ella, eh eh eh

(I'm hopeless, I know)

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #98025 Previous topic | Next topic