Subject: "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Derialx Shor'asl the Grand Mistre..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97913
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 17-Mar-11 02:32 AM
Member since 01st Oct 2024
17200 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97913, "(CON LOSS) [TRIBUNAL] Derialx Shor'asl the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Thu Mar 17 02:28:27 2011

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Derialx perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:165

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Gotta admit, Nathuel (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 05:54 PM, #12
Reply My First Goodie., Tesline, 17-Mar-11 03:01 AM, #2
Reply My only suggestion: Try RPing some sort of regret when ..., Lhydia, 17-Mar-11 06:52 AM, #5
Reply I did for the most part , Tesline, 17-Mar-11 09:06 AM, #7
Reply I liked Derialx, Allysia (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 08:17 AM, #6
Reply RE: I liked Derialx, Tesline, 17-Mar-11 09:18 AM, #8
Reply This sucks, legobelt, 17-Mar-11 12:25 PM, #9
Reply Kinda knew this was coming, Thuorn (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 02:24 PM, #10
Reply not too shabby...., Lylesse (NOT Balta), 17-Mar-11 04:47 PM, #11
Reply I thought you age died., Aiocis (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 02:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: I thought you age died., Telsine (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 03:04 AM, #3
          Reply I saw you there., Faeshu (Anonymous), 17-Mar-11 05:24 AM, #4

Nathuel (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 05:54 PM
Charter member
#97928, "Gotta admit"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of the more favorite ones to fight in my opinion as well, you'd be tough one time around and then others I'd tear you apart in 2 seconds, exaggeration I know but close enough. Almost got me last night at the Executioner when I was stuck in gator form, managed to flee however. Waited around for a bit to see if you'd come for the Scales but eh never saw you even though you weren't on duty. Decided to head out after a while. Elf bard is a rough road,I congratulate you for doing as well as you did not to mention it being your first hero I believe is what I read in one of the other posts? Either way good char all around hope to see you again soon, hopefully in Outlander this time.

GLWYN

TeslineThu 17-Mar-11 03:01 AM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#97915, "My First Goodie."
In response to Reply #0

Well what can I say but this was a lot of fun. This is the first character I have ever heroed. I learned a lot and learned that changing your repertoire from Romance to tragic was a bad move....Well I really regret never finishing the Marraige with Radik and Pulch deleting kinda finished my will to play anymore. I dont really HATE goodies but truely I dont love them. Too much holding back for me. Some special thanks to a few people:

Spire:
Radik: Strange how everything happened I kinda was hoping that things would turn out the way they did but...it kinda got rough after I changed my preferred to tragic...I went from fighting well to getting my ass handed to me.

Mundin: You always seemed to try to see the rational side which sort of balanced Derialx's bad temper. Over all made her stay around longer than normal. Saved my life way too many times though...I really hate bash.

Brom: You really got on Derialx nerves even though I liked your character a lot. You towards the end acted against almost everything she stood for...and it just plain bothered her.

Outlander:
Balta: Well you were REALLY fun to talk to and made things easier or me...Tribunals are stressful at times...you helped calm me down.

Nathuel: My favorite to fight because you and Balta were the hardest for me to fight.

Poerlouge: You were truely my most dangerous enemy....you were just so hard to kill and you end up just surprising me.

Pago/Cid/Bok: I am sorry about Fiending you so much but you do not know how entertaining it is to just fiend someone and watch them die from it...and Cid if anything your very very determinded and I loved that...I have a lot of respect for that.

Fortress:
Drayden: When you killed me it was both shocking and saddening but I hope that you will keep going you were one of my favorite of the Fortress.

Faeshu: You seemed to start speaking with my elf towards the end of her life when everything was going bad. I wish I had more time to talk and have more fun with you.

Village:
Karkarrak: I hated you IC...a pain bash bash bash flurry....was my biggest weakness.

Ghri..something: I liked you I think you did AMAZINGLY as the commander. You never complained or whined about warrants which made me as a player happy.

Flaaayin: Holy god your a bitch to fight...I mean the first time I saw you in my range I thought oh a thief I am going to kill you easy...but noooo you destroyed me.

Finally I HATE PLAYING TRIBUNALS PEOPLE WHINE TOO MUCH ABOUT WARRANTS BUT DEPENDING ON THE CHARACTER IT CAN BE GOOD RP. I just dont want to try it again.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

LhydiaThu 17-Mar-11 06:52 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#97919, "My only suggestion: Try RPing some sort of regret when ..."
In response to Reply #2

gr

TeslineThu 17-Mar-11 09:06 AM
582 posts
#97922, "I did for the most part "
In response to Reply #5

I didnt care in the beginning but when i neared hero I decided my elf cared (as she should of from the beginning)

Allysia (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 08:17 AM
Charter member
#97920, "I liked Derialx"
In response to Reply #2

I tried to never really bother you, you seemed to have it hard enough at times with so many enemies. I hope you learned a little about bards in our training matches, Sherys told me you were having a tough time and I have a soft spot for elf bards, so I wanted to try and help IC by sparring and discussing tactics with me.

And yeah, iron vuln + bash vuln sucks as a bard. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or say it is easy to counter, cause it simply isn't. Enlarging or reducing all the time is annoying, and lots of people will literally just spam bash in one spot and wait for you to wander in, and you die.

And yeah, trib can be a rough and pretty thankless job.

Hope to see you back out in the fields.

TeslineThu 17-Mar-11 09:18 AM
582 posts
#97923, "RE: I liked Derialx"
In response to Reply #6

Yea you did helped me a lot. The sparring helped me live longer against poerlouge and Balta. Sherys yelled at me to prep which I hate sooo much. Thanks for the help

legobeltThu 17-Mar-11 12:25 PM
Member since 16th Mar 2011
73 posts
#97924, "This sucks"
In response to Reply #2

Yea, sorry about deleting I just got kinda bored. Didn't know it would push you over the edge
I super liked your char, thanks marm!

Thuorn (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 02:24 PM
Charter member
#97926, "Kinda knew this was coming"
In response to Reply #2

By how often I saw you as a ghost, still a sad thing though. Would have liked to get in touch with you more.

I personally thought our first contact could have been better, a lowbie (28ish?) I've never heard of before, asking me to go get her a blue dragon hide? Really? That sort of rubbed me the wrong way.

But, after that, I got to know you a bit better and that was totally forgotten. I liked Derialx based on (what little) I saw, so it's a shame to see you go. Whatever help I could offer to get you through, you know what, was gladly given.

Lylesse (NOT Balta)Thu 17-Mar-11 04:47 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #2

Not too bad considering it is your first hero.. you truly were horrid in the beginning at pk but really started to come more into your own towards the end... dynamics change quite a bit at hero... And I always knew at the very least you would sing a fiend on me given the chance... more times then not, I was prepared well enough for it, so usually it became just a minor aggravation.

You were another I would talk to. I think it makes the whole pk experience a bit more fun when dialog can occur after the fights.

keep con dieing heros and your gonna be a monster

p.s. only punks whine when they get a warrant.

GLWYN
Balta

Aiocis (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 02:38 AM
Charter member
#97914, "I thought you age died."
In response to Reply #0

Not sure how you died after I worded you.

Anyway, Aiocis has a problem with non magicals giving orders if they aren't his superiors, which lead to the argument.

You seemed interesting in our limited talks.

Telsine (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 03:04 AM
Charter member
#97916, "RE: I thought you age died."
In response to Reply #1

Oh no I just had 3 con and one death left....so I was let hell why not. so I suicided. I understand where you were coming from but that wasnt going to stop Derialx from trying to make her point and to get things done. She wanted the scales back the second they were taken and she was going to do anything in her power to do so.

Faeshu (Anonymous)Thu 17-Mar-11 05:24 AM
Charter member
#97918, "I saw you there."
In response to Reply #3

I saw you on the who list, you were a ghost. Then you weren't, and then you were ghost again. I thought, damn, she's getting killed several times in a row, again.

Then I saw you ghostly at the altar. Was going to say hello, but you sneaked away, I supposed you were going after your things or something and decided I'll speak to you a bit later. Also didn't realize you could not see me, yep, ghost Tribs can't use vigilance...

Then I think, hey, I'll kill the red dragon while I'm at it. I come down to the sewers and, oh ####... three corpses of you. And then I check the graveyard and see you there. That's some nightmare fuel, man!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #97913 Previous topic | Next topic